RBI Assistant 2019 Application Form has been released from October 18, 2019. It is for recruitment of 623 Assistant vacancies in various banks. Candidates have to apply online for Application form and registration. Payment of the requisite fee has to be paid online via net banking. The Application fee can be paid through online mode.
|RBI Assistant 2019 Admit Card||RBI Assistant 2019 Exam Pattern||RBI Assistant 2019 Result|
Candidates who wish to apply for RBI Assistant Recruitment 2019 must score an aggregate of 50% marks in any discipline in Bachelor’s degree. The Application fee is INR 450 for general and OBC category and for reserved category students it is INR 50. An age limit criterion is between 20 to 28 years. Applicants must be an Indian National.
RBI Assistant 2019 Highlights Table
|Exam Name||RBI Assistant Exam|
|Conducting Authority||Reserve Bank of India|
|Mode of Registration||Online|
|Availability of RBI Assistant Application Form||October 18th 2019|
|Last Date to fill Application form||November 10th 2019|
|Exam Date||Prelims Exam- 1st week of December Mains Exam- 1st week of February|
RBI Assistant 2019 Application Dates
|Availability of RBI Assistant Application form||October 18,2019|
|Last date to fill Application form||November 10,2019|
|RBI Assistant Preliminary Examination||November 27 and 28,2019|
|Prelim Exam results||2nd week of December 2019|
|Availability of Admit Card for Mains Exam||1st week of November 2019|
|Mains Exam Date||December 20,2019|
|Mains Exam Results||February 2019|
*Dates are tentative
RBI Assistant 2019 How to Fill Application Form
Candidates can follow the following steps to register for RBI Assistant exam.
- Log onto the official website of Reserve Bank of India https://opportunities.rbi.org.in/Scripts/bs_viewcontent.aspx?Id=3413
- Click on the link “Recruitment for the post of Assistant”
- Click on ‘Click Here for New Registration’ tab.
- Enter your Name, Contact details and Email-id for registration
- An email & SMS indicating the provisional registration number and password will be sent.
- Now, fill up the necessary details in the Form which includes-
- First Name
- Middle Name
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Educational Qualification
- Preference of Post
- Languages Known
- Work Experience
- Now you need to upload the necessary documents on your Application form.
- Browse and select the location where the following documents are saved in your device-
- Scanned copy of Photograph of the candidate in JPG. Or. JPEG format only
- Scanned copy of Signature of the candidate in JPG. Or. JPEG format only
- Click on the ‘Preview Tab’ to preview the Application form before you submit it.
- You can change your details accordingly and submit it by clicking on ‘Final Submit’ option.
- Now you need to proceed to payment by clicking on the ‘Payment’ tab.
- On successful payment of the fee, a fee receipt is generated which you need to save for future reference.
This includes Intimation Fee for General and OBC while for other reserved categories it is for Examination fee and Intimation fee also.
RBI Assistant 2019 Details on Application Form
|Details Asked||To Be Filled|
|Name||Enter name in bold letters|
|Gender||Choose gender among Male, Female or Transgender from a drop down list|
|Category||Choose your category from the drop down list|
|Academic Details||Enter your qualification as asked from lower to higher|
|Correspondence Details||Fill the communication details which includes address and phone number|
|Uploading Documents||Upload all the required documents in JPEG. Or JPG. Format|
|Payment of the Form||Online payment has to be done with Net banking onl|
RBI Assistant 2019 Application Form Correction
Candidates are hence requested to fill in the online Application form with the utmost care as no requests or Applications regarding change of details will be entertained
Reserve Bank of India will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of furnishing of incorrect and incomplete details.
RBI Assistant 2019 FAQ’S
Here are some of the most Frequently Asked Questions related to RBI Assistant Exam
Q. What should be done if there is a delay in accessing the page of Application form?
A. Candidates are advised to try after a gap of 15 minutes or during night as Speed for Registration of Online Application on are based on various factors like Internet Speed, of applicants
Q. How does one track if his/her Application is registered?
A. Candidates will receive a Registration No and Password On successful registration which should be kept carefully as the candidates will not be able to reprint the Admit Card or the Application Form.
Q. What should we do if we get Blank or zero registration number after submission of RBI Assistant Application Form?
A. Candidates may get zero registration No with the password in which they are advised to re-register the Application and check the printout through re-print Application.
Q. How can the Application form be corrected after submitting it?
A. Prior to submission of the online Application, the candidates should choose the edit option for editing the Application Form from the Preview option.
Candidates should note that the data entered cannot be modified if Final submission of Application form has been done.
Q. If my system breaks down or some other mishap leading to failure of saving my Application form happens. How do I retain it?
A. If you have already reached the Fee payment option, then you need to click the Print E-receipt option. Otherwise, if the Application is not saved, you need to re-apply.