Reserve bank of India Conducts the RBI Assistant examination for recruitment to the post of Assistant in various banks and the Cutoff for exam is released in the month of early November for prelims and in January for the Mains exam.
|RBI Assistant Mains Analysis, Question Paper and Answer Key||Click Here|
|RBI Assistant Prelims Answer Key, Question Paper and Analysis||Click Here|
|RBI Assistant Job Profile and Salary||Click Here|
|RBI Assistant Result||Click Here|
Candidates need to have an idea of what the cutoff is to have a better clarity of the exam. RBI Assitant prelims is scheduled to be on November 26 and 27, 2019. Also Mains exam is to be held in late December.
Cutoff For Rbi Assistant Is Applied Through–
Stage-1 Prelims Examination
- Prelims exam are the first step of the examination and must be cleared for the Mains exam.
- Sectional Cutoff must be cleared for qualifying the exam.
- It should be noted that marks of the prelims examination do not count in the main selection process or the final merit list.
Stage-2 Mains Examination
- Candidates must clear the sectional as well as the overall cutoff to qualify in this step.
- Marks obtained in the final merit list are counted for the final selection of candidates.
- It is very important for the candidates to clear the sectional as well as the overall cutoff as failing to do so will lead to disqualification.
- The Aim should be to maximize the overall cutoff score.
Stage-3 Language Proficiency Test
- Candidates also need to clear a Language Proficiency Test which is qualifying in nature which is a regional language test of the state from which the candidates applied for.
RBI Assistant 2019 Prelims Expected Cut off
|Sections||No. Of Questions||Marks||Expected Cutoff|
Rbi Assistant Prelims Cutoff 2016
RBI Assistant prelims cutoff vary state wise and category wise and to qualify for the next step, candidates must clear the sectional cutoff.
RBI Assistant Prelims Cutoff
RBI Assistant Mains Cutoff 2016
Mains exam is the first step towards the selection of various posts at the bank and the cutoff is released for sectional as well as overall cut. Candidates are required to clear both the cutoff to get selected.
RBI Assistant Mains State wise cutoff:
Important Points To Remember
- You must qualify for Preliminary Examination for appearing in Main Examination.
- Choose questions that would fetch you good marks with less amount of time rather than choosing a great one with a minimum number of marks.
- There is negative marking of one fourth (0.25) marks in the prelims exam so plan your attempts to complete the paper accordingly.
- Only Marks obtained in Mains are considered for preparing Final merit list so don’t forget to keep your score up in the Mains exam.
- There is no timing allotted to each section in the prelims while in the Mains there is sectional timing.
- follow your strategies and believe in your own preparations