MAT 2019 Registration for September session has been started from June 17, 2019. The application forms are available at aima.in. Bachelor’s degree holders can apply for the same latest by June 17, 2019 respectively. Check MAT 2019 Exam Dates
- MAT 2019 for September session is scheduled on September 1, 2019 (offline) and September 14, 2019 (online). The provision to register offline has been discontinued now. Check MAT Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate can opt for both the tests, i.e. PBT and CBT by paying an extra fee of INR 1100, in addition to INR 1550.
- There are eight significant steps to register for MAT 2019 successfully. The same is indicated in the infographic below:
- Candidates opting for both PBT and CBT have the benefit of selecting additional 2 Management Institutions for sending their scores, in addition to the current option of selecting 5 Management Institutions, i.e. they can select 7 Management Institutions in total. Check MAT Exam Pattern
Read on to know more about MAT Registration for September 2019, important dates, steps for applying, application fee, specifications for uploading photograph & signature and other such vital details.
MAT 2019 Registration (September) Highlights
|Last Date for MAT Registration (September) 2019||PBT – September 1 | CBT – September 14, 2019|
|Conducting Body||All India Management Association (AIMA)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|MAT Official Website||https://aima.in|
|Minimum Eligibility||Bachelor’s Degree|
|Documents required at the time of form-filling||Scanned copy of all academic certificates, recent photograph, and signature|
|MAT Application Fee||INR 1550|
|Candidates expected to register for MAT 2019||Over 3 lakh|
|MAT Contact Details||011-47673020 or firstname.lastname@example.org|
Why Apply for MAT Exam?
- Certified by DNV with accreditation to RVA and Quality Council of India
- Entrance test for recognised programmes
- Validated through independent studies
- Availed by lakhs of students
- Accepted by hundreds of Institutes and University Departments
- Employing the latest technology in evaluation and result processing
- Individual scorecard for each session
- Test Centres located all over the country
MAT September 2019 Online Registration
The online registration window for MAT 2019 PBT mode will close on September 1for the offline exam. Before proceeding for the registration process, make sure you keep handy the following details/documents/Information- APPLY NOW CHECK ELIGIBILITY GET UPDATES
- Valid Email ID (the email should be valid for at least one year)
- Personal details
- Educational qualification details
- Image of scanned photograph in jpg/jpeg format and size should not exceed 50 KB and not less than 5 KB
- Image of scanned signature in jpg/jpeg format and size should not exceed 50 KB and not less than 5 KB
- Demand Draft of requisite of INR 1550/- drawn in favour of “All India Management Association”, payable at New Delhi in case making payment DD.
- OR Debit / Credit Card/Net Banking details in case making an online payment.
Step-By-Step Guide for MAT Registration 2019
Here are the easy steps to register online for MAT September 2019:
Step 1- MAT Registration
- Visit the official website of AIMA, i.e. aima.in
- Click on ‘Fresh Candidate to Create Login In’
- Provide the required details- Name, Email ID, Phone Number, Date of Birth and set a Password.
- Press the submit button (once the details are confirmed, cannot be changed at the later stage).
- The OTP will be sent your registered email id and phone number for verification.
- After verification of the mobile number and email id, Login again to complete the MAT registration.
Step 2- Fill MAT Online Application Form
- Fill all the requisite details
|Test Taking Option||Online/Offline||Contact Number||10-digit mobile number|
|Test Center Details||Choose any 2||PWD Status||Nature, Percentage, Scribe Requirement|
|Personal Particulars||Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Mother’s Name||Qualification and Experience Details||Name of Degree, Status, Percentage in 10+2 and Degree|
|Gender||Male/Female/Third Gender||Photo ID||Type and Number|
|Nationality||Indian/Others||Upload the Photograph/Signature||In jpg/jpeg|
|Email ID||Automatically Filled||Choice of Management Institute||Add five choices (Do not copy paste)|
|Category||General/SC/ST/OBC-NCL||Status of Appearing in other management exams||GMAT/CAT/XAT|
|Address for Communication||City, State, Pin Code||Add information about MAT Exam||From the given options|
- Upload images- Upload the photograph and signature in the desired format.
- Make Payment- Candidates have to pay the fee online. The application fee is INR 1550.
- Preview MAT Application Form- Candidates can preview their filled forms and take a print out for future use.
Step 3- Check MAT Application Form Status
After you have submitted your application form, you can check the status on the official website. The steps to check MAT application form status are:
- Visit the official website, i.e. aima.in
- Click on MAT, a new tab with the link will open up
- Click on the link “Already Logged In Candidates” given under “Applying Online for September 2019.”
- A new tab will open
- Provide your Email ID and Date of Birth.
- Submit the details, and you can view your application status now.
Step 4- Download MAT Admit Card
- AIMA will release MAT 2019 Admit Card for September session form August 27, 2019(Offline) and September 9, 2019(Online).
- Candidates who have successfully submitted MAT Application Form are eligible to download the document.
- Candidates can access their admit card by using their application number and date of birth on the official website
- Make sure all the details are true and correct
- Take a printout of MAT admits card for further use.
MAT Application Fee
- Candidate can opt for both the tests, i.e. PBT and CBT by paying an extra fee of INR 1100, in addition to INR 1550 (that is INR 2650).
- There is no fee concession for the reserved category.
- The fee for MAT can be paid in either offline or online mode. They are described below:
- Draw a DD of INR 1550 in favour of “All India Management Association”, payable at New Delhi.
- Fill in the details of DD in MAT online application form.
- Send the DD along with the application form to the address of the conducting body before.
Payment of fee via Online mode – To pay the application fee via online mode, candidates can choose between Credit Card/ Debit Card/Internet Banking/ Mobile Wallet.NOTE: Candidates opting for both PBT and CBT will have the benefit of selecting additional 2 Management Institutions for sending their scores, in addition to the current option of selecting 5 Management Institution’s, i.e. they can select 7 Management Institutions in total.
Photo & Signature Specifications for MAT Registration
Candidates need to upload a scanned copy of their signature and photograph. The following points should be kept in mind by the candidates while uploading photograph and signature:
- The photograph should be recent and coloured.
- The background of the photograph should be light coloured or preferably white.
- No reflection of glasses should be there in the photograph in case the candidates wear them.
- No hats, caps and dark glasses are permitted.
- Religious headwear is allowed as long as the face of the candidates isn’t covered by it.
- Only the signature areas should be scanned
- The signature should be done on white paper with a black ink pen.
How to Choose MAT Institutes?
- During MAT Registration, candidates are required to fill the codes of 5 B-schools they wish to apply it.
- They can choose to send their MAT Score to colleges in the order of their preference.
- AIMA then sends these preferences to the participating B-schools.
- Then, these B-schools announce MAT Cut Off and shortlist candidates who will proceed to the counselling rounds.
The whole process of selecting the institutes is given below:
- Fill preference of B-Schools during MAT Registration
- Check cut offs of preferred B-Schools.
- Apply separately to the B-Schools the cutoff of which is met by your score.
- In case you want to send your score to institutes other than the ones in the preferences filled, you need to send a ‘Request for Sending MAT Score to Additional Institutes’.
- You have to fill an additional application form.
- Such request should be accompanied by a fee of INR 118/- per institute.
How to Retrieve Password?
In certain situations, a password can be misplaced by a candidate. The password can be reset using registered email id, mobile number and Date of Birth to access MAT Application Form.
The link to reset the password will be sent to the registered email id. Choose a password that cannot be guessed easily. It should be of at least eight characters long with a special character, number and alphabet.
MAT Registration FAQs
Ques. Are MAT application forms available in offline mode?
Ans. No, from 2019 onwards, MAT Bulletin/ offline forms cannot be paid from an offline source.
Ques. Who releases the MAT application forms?
Ans. All India Management Association (AIMA) is the responsible body for conducting the registration and exam duties of MAT.
Ques. When is the last date for MAT registration for September 2019 session?
Ans. Candidates can apply for MAT September 2019 until August 25, 2019 for both PBT and September 8, 2019 for CBT mode. Registration can be done in online mode only.
Ques. After clearing MAT exams, I can get admission into which courses?
Ans. The Management Aptitude Test helps candidates get admission in MBA and PGDM courses across India.
Ques. Is MAT conducted every year?
Ans. Yes, MAT is conducted every year. It is conducted in 4 different sessions- February, September, September, and December.
Ques. When will MAT September 2019 registration process begin?
Ans. The form filling process for MAT has begun from June 17, 2019.
Ques. Have the officials released MAT September 2019 exam schedule?
Ans. Yes, the official MAT September 2019 Exam schedule has been released officially. The details can be accessed by the All India Management Association (AIMA) website (aima.in)
Ques. Can we submit standard images for MAT application?
Ans. No, candidates must only submit scanned copies of their photograph and signature as per the format mentioned in the application form.
Ques. How can I check my MAT application status?
Ans. A candidate can check their application status a few days after complete submission of their application form.
Ques. Who is eligible to appear for MAT?
Ans. A student having successfully cleared their graduation are eligible to apply for the Management Aptitude Test.
Ques. I am a final year graduation student; can I apply for MAT?
Ans. Yes, final year graduation students are also eligible for applying to appear for Management Aptitude Test.
Ques. Do I need to score 50% + in graduation to be eligible for MAT?
Ans. No, a student need not have scored 50% marks. There are no minimum marks criteria for applying for MAT. Any student having cleared or appearing their final year graduation can apply for MAT.
Ques. Is there any limit for applying for MAT?
Ans. No, there are no limits to the number of attempts a candidate wishes to give for their MAT, until and unless they get a score that satisfies them.
Ques. Can a 27-year-old appear for MAT?
Ans. Yes, the candidate of any age group have completed their graduation or a student appearing for final year graduation, either can appear for MAT irrespective of their age.
Ques. Are there any specific criteria to keep in mind while applying for MAT?
Ans. The only aspect that any MAT aspirant needs to keep in mind is the requirement of a graduate degree or being a final year student, apart from these aspects a candidate need not worry about anything other than their preparation.
Ques. What is the application fee for MAT Exam?
Ans. Every candidate needs to pay an application fee of INR 1550.
Ques. Do the reserved category candidates also need to pay a similar fee for MAT?
Ans. Yes, the fee for MAT is same for all category candidates. There is no concession.