RRB ALP 2019 Admit Card will be released online by Railway Recruitment Board of Indian Railways on its official website, i.e. indianrailways.gov.in. It will be made available before 10 to 15 days of the date of examination. Candidates interested in appearing in exam like Railway Recruitment Board ALP (Assistant Loco Pilot) and Technician Grade III can apply for this examination.
|RRB ALP 2019 Application Forms||RRB ALP Exam Pattern||RRB ALP Result|
- Candidates are required to download their RRB ALP 2019 admit card from the official website.
- Railways as it will neither be sent via post nor via e-mail.
- Candidates must keep their admit card safe as it is one of the most important document to appear for the examination.
- Candidates will not be permitted to enter the test center without the possession of the same.
RRB ALP 2019 is expected to get scheduled tentatively on March/April 2019. However, students are recommended to check on the website every now and then, to keep themselves updated with the latest.
In case of any discrepancy in RRB ALP 2019 hall ticket, candidates must immediately report to Railway Recruitment Board of Indian Railways’ authorities and get it corrected to avoid the issue of any sort on the exam day.
How to Download RRB ALP 2019 Admit Card
It is highly recommended to students to keep their RRB ALP 2019 admit card safe and carry it along with them on the day of examination as it would be checked by exam center’s authority before allowing them inside. Below mentioned are all the step that elaborates how RRB ALP 2019 admit card could be downloaded:
- Visit the official website of Railway Recruitment Board of Indian Railways.
- Login with the credentials (username and password).
- Tap on RRB ALP 2019 admit card link.
- Enter candidate’s enrollment number.
- View and download the admit card.
- Keep a print copy for future academic endeavor.
Once candidates take a print out of RRB ALP 2019 admit card, they need to fix a latest passport size photograph on the space given on the admit card as per the stated guideline
Details on RRB ALP 2019 Admit Card
- Student’s name
- Student’s residential address
- Application Number
- Student’s Photograph
- Examination date
- Reporting Time at the test center
- Scheduled Start Time of examination
- Gates Closing Time of the exam center
- Exam Center name and venue
There are few documents along with RRB ALP 2019 required on the exam day which is mentioned at the back of the admit card. Students must read the declaration section carefully at the bottom of the admit card.
Discrepancy in RRB ALP 2019 Admit Card/ Hall Ticket
Candidates are recommended to verify all the details mentioned on their RBR ALP 2019 admit card. It must be correct and valid. In case, any information is equated to be incorrect, candidates must get it corrected as soon as possible from Railway Recruitment Board of Indian Railways office, the head office for which is presently in Delhi.
The present address of Railway Recruitment Board of Indian Railways is mentioned below:
Railway Recruitment Board of Indian Railway
FROA Office, Rail Bhavan,
New Delhi, Delhi 110001
Documents Required with RRB ALP 2019 Admit Card/ Hall Ticket
There are few important documents needed by exam center’s authorities along with the RRB ALP 2019 admit card, which are mentioned below:
- A print out of RRB ALP 2019 admit card with a latest colored passport sized photograph pasted on it as per the Board’s guidelines.
- A valid government identity proof is a mandatory document. The invigilator would check if the name mentioned on the admit card is same as that on their identity card.
- In case of any change in candidate’s name, they must carry a relevant proof of their identity.
Candidates can bring any one of the below mentioned documents as id Proof:
- PAN card
- Aadhaar Card
- Driving License
- Voter ID
RRB ALP 2019 Exam Centers
Railway Recruitment Board of Indian Railway is responsible for deciding all the exam centers for RRB ALP 2019 written examination. The board makes sure that the centers are allocated to candidates all over the nation. Below tabulated is the list of states for RRB ALP Exam.
|Andaman & Nicobar||Haryana||Mizoram|
|Andra Pradesh||Himachal Pradesh||Nagaland|
|Arunachal Pradesh||Jammu and Kashmir||Odisha|
|Chhattisgarh||Madhya Pradesh||Tamil Nadu|
The board has several centers in all the states listed above. Moreover, it might be decided to increase the number of centers to conduct RRB ALP 2019, which depends on the number of candidates appearing. All the updates regarding the same would be reflected in Railway Recruitment Board of Indian Railway’s official website. Candidates must check the same on the site. The allotted exam venue would be mentioned on their RRB ALP 2019 admit card as well.
Exam Day Instructions and Rules
There are various protocols set by Railway Recruitment Board of Indian Railway which must be abided by candidates appearing for RRB ALP 2019 examination. In case of any violation of rules, candidates are liable for strict actions against them and they might lose their candidature All the rules are listed below:
- Candidates must arrive at the allotted exam center at least 30 minutes before the commencement of examination.
- In order to mark the answers in OMR sheet, candidates are allowed only to use either black or blue point pen.
- Candidates must not keep any sort of paper except their RRB ALP 2019 admit card and if found any, it would be considered as an in disciplinary activity.
- Candidate’s signature is required to be done on the attendance sheet in the presence of invigilator.
- In case candidates notice any defect in the distributed question booklet, it must be brought it to the invigilator’s notice and request it to replace then and there.
- Candidates need to make their signature on the very first page of the question booklet, after ensuring that there are no defects.
- Candidates will be given 10 minutes of time separately to read the instructions given in the answers sheet carefully.
- Candidates would be instructed by invigilator to fill in his/her Name, Roll No., Test Book let number and set of question printed on the front page of question booklet in the answer sheet, preferably, in block letters.