XLRI Jamshedpur will issue XAT Admit Card 2020 from December 20, tentatively. The document will be available for download on XAT’s website i.e. xatonline.in. Enter the issued enrollment ID and password to download the e-admit card.
- XAT 2020 will tentatively take place on January 5 in CBT mode.
- The exam will be conducted in a single session from 10 am to 1 pm. Check XAT Exam Pattern
- Candidates must carry an original ID proof with admit card to the exam center.
- Any discrepancy in the admit card must be reported to the concerned authorities immediately.
Details about the exam center, exam instructions, date, timings and candidate’s information is printed on the admit card of XAT. Report the exam center at least 90 minutes prior to the commencement of the test. Read on the following article to know more about XAT admit card, steps to download, important dates and particulars etc.
Highlights of XAT Admit Card
|XAT 2020 Admit Card Date||December 20 – January 5, 2020|
|XAT 2020 Exam Date||January 5, 2020 – DownloadXAT Sample Papers|
|XAT Official Website||xatonline.in|
|Details Required to Download XAT Admit Card 2020||Registration Number and DOB/Password|
|Documents to carry with XAT Hall Ticket||Valid Photo ID proof – Pan Card, Driving Licence, College ID|
Read XAT 2020 Exam Date
How to Download XAT Admit Card 2020?
- Visit the official website, xatonline.in
- Click on the “Download Admit Card” link
- Enter your XAT Registration ID, Password and Captcha.
- Post submitting the details, the document will be available for download.
- It is suggested to save and take multiple hard copies of the document.
Sample Copy of XAT Admit Card
Details on XAT Admit Card 2020
XAT Admit Card contains details about the candidate and the exam. Remember to verify all the particulars and ensure that every detail mentioned on XAT Admit Card is accurate and true. Following details are available in the document:
- Name of the applicant – this is exactly the same as the name in the candidate’s Class Xth certificate
- XAT ID
- XAT exam date and time
- XAT Test Centre
- Exam Day Instructions
- Photograph and Signature
- Space for pasting passport size photograph and signature
Candidates are advised to visit the test center before the exam day and acquaint themselves with its location. This would help avoid last-minute confusion and any possible delay in reaching the center for the examination.
Discrepancy in XAT Admit Card
Hall Ticket of XAT 2020 is required to be thoroughly checked for all the details mentioned in it. Any error, misprint or mismatch in information depicted in XAT 2020 Admit Card must be immediately communicated to the authorities. The possible errors are stated below:
- If your name is misspelt in XAT Admit Card
- If your PwD/DA status is incorrect in XAT hall ticket
- If a different test city is allotted rather than the one filled during XAT Registration
- If your photograph is not visible on admit card
- If you are unable to download admit card despite successful registration
- Request for change of exam centers will not be accepted under any circumstances.
- Carry 2 copies of XAT 2020 admit card to the exam centre and submit one copy to the exam invigilator.
- No candidate would be allowed to takethe test after the commencement of exam.
- Paste the passport size photograph in the space provided.
- Sign in the space provided in the presence of invigilator.
- Carry 2 photo identity proofs (Voter ID Card, Passport, Driving License, Aadhaar Card).
Items Banned Inside Exam Center
- Any type of electronic device is banned inside the XAT exam centre. The electronic items include:
- Electronic/digital diary
- Cell phone
- Use of log tables, Pagers, are strictly prohibited.
XLRI Contact Details
Candidates unable to contact the authorities through call or fax may reach the XAT 2020 office at the following address:
India XLRI, C. H. Area (East)
The Chairperson Admissions,
Jamshedpur – 831001
Phone Number- 0657 665 3203/ 04/ 05
Toll-free number- 1800 103 9574
Fax- 0657 665 3200/ 2227814
XAT Admit Card FAQs
Ques. What documents are to be carried at the exam hall?
Ans. XAT Admit Card has to be supported by a Photo ID Proof in Original issued by Govt. of India, like Voter ID, Driving License etc.
Ques. Will I receive my admit card immediately after registration?
Ans. No, you will not receive it immediately. While XAT Registration 2020 closes on November 30, the admit card will be available from December 20 onwards. You can last download it till January 7, 2020.
Ques. On the exam day, can I carry a xerox copy of my admit card?
Ans. No. You must carry any one of the valid photo id proofs in original. A xerox or scanned copy will not be accepted at the XAT exam center.
Ques. How can I change my exam center?
Ans. Request for change of XAT Exam Center will only be accepted in genuine cases. To apply for reallocation, contact XLRI at +91 657 665 3203.
Ques. What do I need to do after downloading XAT Hall Ticket?
Ans. Once you have the hall ticket in hand, cross-check all the details mentioned on it. In case of discrepancies immediately report to XLRI. If the details are correct, print 2 copies for further use.
Ques: Do I have to paste my photograph in XAT admit card?
Ans: Yes, post downloading XAT admit card 2020, you must paste a recent photograph. It must be the same one as that used during registration. Entry to exam hall will be granted only after you paste the photograph.
Ques: I forgot my XAT password. What to do?
Ans: In case you forget your password, follow the below steps:
- Visit XAT Official Website
- Click on ‘Forgot Password’
- Enter your email id
- A link will be sent via mail
- Click on the link to reset your XAT password
Ques. Can I avail the services of a scribe?
Ans. Yes. Candidates availing the services of a scribe should submit the scribe affidavit. Also, they should carry a photo id card to the test center.
Ques. What can I do if I lost my XAT Admit Card 2020?
Ans. Do not worry! If by some unfortunate event you happen to lose your XAT Admit Card, log-in to XAT official website and reprint it. You can download and print your admit card by logging in your candidate’s profile till the exam day.