Indian Air Force (IAF) will AFCAT Admit Card in the first week of August at the official website. Candidates can download their admit card by entering the registration no. and date of birth. No hard copy of AFCAT Admit Card will be sent by post.
- Interested candidates can apply for AFCAT 2019 latest by June 30 at afcat.cdac.in.
- The exam is scheduled to be held on August 24 and 25, 2019 in online mode.
- The test comprises of 100 questions of total 300 marks. Check AFCAT Exam Pattern
AFCAT 2019 Admit Card Dates
Given below are the dates related to the event:
|Start of AFCAT 2019 Registration||June 1, 2019|
|Closing of AFCAT Registration||June 30, 2019|
|AFCAT Admit Card 2019||First week of August|
|AFCAT 2019 Exam Date(s)||August 24 & 25, 2019|
How to Download AFCAT Admit Card/ Hall Ticket?
AFCAT 2019 Admit Card can be downloaded from the official website of IAF. The link is expected to become active after August 1, 2019. Steps to download the document are listed below:
- Log on to the official IAF website.
- Go to the ‘Career’ tab a link for AFCAT 2019 Admit Card will be displayed in flash news, click on it.
- Enter AFCAT login credentials such as Username/ Email ID, Password and security code.
- Admit card will appear in a new tab.
- Verify all the details like name, registration number, examination center, etc. given on the hall ticket.
- Download the admit card and print a colored copy of it.
Details on AFCAT Admit Card
During AFCAT 2019, the invigilator will check the details given on the admit card to verify the identity of the student. The admit card will contain the following details:
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s name
- Date and Time of Examination
- Roll number
- Registration Number
- Mailing Address
- PwD Candidate (if applicable)
- Date of birth
- Candidate’s signature
- Candidate’s photograph
- Name and address of examination center allotted to the student
- Exam related guidelines
Download Free AFCAT Sample Papers
Discrepancy in AFCAT Admit Card
If the candidate does not receive his/her admit card through their registered email ID or is not able to download the same from the mentioned website or if there is any error/discrepancy/anomaly in the e-admit card, he/she must inquire from AFCAT Query Cell at C-DAC, Pune immediately.
Phone Nos.: 020-25503105 or 020-25503106
Documents Required along with AFCAT Admit Card
Applicants must carry 1 copy of AFCAT 2019 Admit Card, 1 passport size photograph (same as that used for registration) and original identity proof. Individuals should ensure that the details mentioned on the ID proof and hall ticket of the exam are the same. They can get any one of the following documents as photo identity proof:
- Aadhar Card
- Voter’s ID
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- College ID card