IAF will announce AFCAT 2019 Result in the month of March 2019. Candidates who qualify the common admission test will be shortlisted to appear for the next stage i.e. AFSB Interview and SSB tests. Candidates who clear all rounds of the recruitment process of both AFCAT and EKT will be considered for the Technical Branch and others for Flying and Ground Duty (Non-Technical) branches as per their preference.
Latest Update: The result for AFCAT 2019 has been declared. To view results, visit the official website (afcat.cdac.in) and enter your email ID and password. Direct Link to Download Scorecard
- Once the AFCAT result 2019 will be released, shortlisted candidates can download call up letter and keep their documents ready to attend AFSB selection rounds.
- The result for AFCAT will display the qualified applicant’s roll numbers.
- Along with Air Force Common Admission Test 2019 Mark list and Merit list, applicants who qualify to appear for AFSB 2019 will be listed.
- The selection will be for Indian Air Force Flying Branch, Ground Branch and Technical Branch.
- Applicants who have qualified EKT and AFCAT will be considered for the selection in the Technical Branch.
- All the details such as Result, List of Qualified candidates and information and process of AFSB will be made available on the official website i.e. afcat.cdac.in
|AFCAT Cut off||AFCAT Selection Process||Steps to check AFCAT Results|
How to Check AFCAT 2019 Result?
Applicants can view AFCAT 2019 Result in the mentioned steps:
- Visit the official website of AFCAT i.e. afcat.cdac.in
- Click on “AFCAT 2019 Result” on the notification bar.
- The page will navigate and open into a new tab in pdf format.
- Save the pdf file or click Ctrl+F and type your roll number and hit enter.
- If the entered roll number is qualified, it will match the enter case and will be highlighted.
- Applicants should look for further notification regarding the testing process in the notification bar.
- Qualified Candidates will need to register to proceed with testing as per IAF guidelines.
AFSB Selection Process
AFCAT 2019 Result will be published on the official website. Candidates can either check their qualification status online or save the pdf file on their computers. There will be no scorecard or result for download. The qualified candidates will have to register on the official website to carry out the further process.
How to Register for Testing process –
- Visit the homepage afcat.cdac.in
- Check for “Notification for AFCAT 2019 Qualified Candidates”
- Read the Information brochure and follow the steps
- Login into the website with your login id and password.
- Register for Testing and select the Air Force Selection Board close to you and date.
- Fill in all the details such as:
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number of AFCAT 2019
- Registration Number
- Passport sized photo and Signature
- Click enter to Submit the form.
The last date to Register is third week of March 2019. Registered candidates will be notified via email with the link to download registration approval letter with all the testing details. Here are the details:
- Applicants can select the centers from AFSB Centers listed below:
- AFSB Dehradun
- AFSB Mysore
- AFSB Varanasi
- Candidates will have to download the letter from the official website by clicking the link.
- The letter will include details such as Test Center and Documents required.
- The Call Letter and the associated forms should be printed and duly filled.
- Candidates should carry the printouts, AFCAT 2019 Admit card and the required documents when reporting at the venue.
AFCAT 2019 Cut Off
- AFCAT 2019 Cut Off will be published by IAF on the official website of Indian Air Force. The cut off list will be available with the results.
- The cut off is minimum marks required in AFCAT to be eligible to undergo testing.
- The cut off for AFCAT 2017 written test was 150 marks. Here is cutoff list of the previous years
|Exam Year||Cut Off Marks|
- It is expected that the cut off marks for AFCAT 2019 will be ranging between 160-165.
AFSB Rounds in Detail
AFSB Selection and Testing Rounds will be conducted in two stages:
- Intelligence Test
- Psychological Test, Group Test and Personal Interview.
- Stage I of AFSB will require the candidates to undergo an Intelligence Test. The result will be declared on the spot and to proceed, Candidates will have to get their documents verified.
- The Stage I eligible candidates will have to undergo Stage II round.
- Candidates who do not qualify the Stage I will have to leave the venue.
- Stage II will be carried out in Five days with Psychological Test, Group Test and Personal Interview.
- Candidates should perform well to be selected for IAF recruitment.
- Stage II is crucial for the final selection of the candidates.
- Candidates who have applied for Flying Branch will have to qualify Computerized Pilot Selection System (CPSS) and Pilot Aptitude Battery Test (PABT)