CLAT Exam Centers 2019: The official list of exam cities with centers is released by NLU Odisha. As the number of participants in the law entrance examination is increasing each year, the centers are expected to double up as well. CLAT 2019 examination will be held on May 26, 2019, i.e. on Sunday.
- CLAT 2019 Registration is already over on April 15, 2019.
- Candidates who have registered successfully will be issued their CLAT Admit Card on May 15, 2019.
- Read on to know more about CLAT Exam Dates, Centers, and other important instructions.
Quick Facts Related to CLAT Exam Centers
- In addition to NLUs, the law entrance will be conducted in other centers/ cities as well depending upon the number of candidates appearing in the exam. The decision in this respect would be taken up by the CLAT convenor and executive committee. Know more
- It is mandatory to carry a valid Photo ID Proof along with the hall ticket at CLAT Exam Center.
- Candidates were allowed to select at least 3 exam centers while filling online form for CLAT 2019.
- They had to lest their preference in the decreasing order.
- The venue is assigned as per the availability.
- Once the center is allocated, there will be no option to change the center at later stages.
CLAT Exam Centers in India
We brings you the updated list of all CLAT Exam Centres 2019 introduced for this session.
|State/ Union Territory||CLAT City/ Centers|
|Jammu and Kashmir||Jammu|
Documents Required at CLAT Exam Center
Candidate must carry any one of the photo ID proof mentioned below along with CLAT Admit Card for verifying their identity. The list is as follows:
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Voter’s ID Card
- Bank Passbook with a photograph
- Photo ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer on official letterhead along with a photograph
- Photo ID proof issued by a People’s Representative on official letterhead along with a photograph
- Valid recent Identity Card issued by a recognised College/ University
- Aadhar card with a photograph/ Employee ID/ Bar Council Identity Card
Read About CLAT Exam Pattern
Candidates using a Scribe in CLAT
Candidates applying under Specially Abled Persons (SAP) category will be given an extra 40 minutes to complete the exam. The disability category would include blindness, low vision, locomotor disability, mental retardation, hearing impairment, etc. They are required to provide a certificate of disability, issued by a competent authority.
The facility of a scribe is also applicable for PwD candidates. Candidates who require scribe during the exam must have indicated the same at the time of registration. They must also upload the photocopies of the relevant documents (attested by Gazetted officer). The list of documents are mentioned below:
- Certificate of Disability from the appropriate authority
- A statement indicating whether the candidate will bring scribe or required to be provided by the CLAT authorities.
- Declaration from the scribe, in case arranged by the candidate, stating that he/she would comply with all the rules & regulations and would not indulge in any unfair activity like helping out the candidate in answering questions. They will only perform their duty of reading out the questions and marking/clicking the correct answers.
Also Check CLAT Seat Allotment
Instructions for CLAT Exam Centers
Candidates are advised to adhere to the guidelines mentioned below at their respective exam centers:
- Carry all the required documents carefully along with the hall ticket.
- Candidates are advised to report at least one hour before the commencement of exam.
- Candidate should maintain the conduct during the examination.
- Rough work should be done on the space available on the exam booklet.
- Handle the OMR sheet carefully to prevent any damage.
- Candidates should make sure that they are not carrying any unrequired things like paper chits or electronic devices to the test center.
- They will not be allowed to enter the examination hall after 30 minutes from the commencement of the exam.
- They shouldn’t carry any electronic gadgets like calculators, mobile phones, digital watches, etc.
Read More CLAT Sample Papers
CLAT Participating Institutes
|List of National Law Universities|
|National Law School of India University, Bangalore (NLSIU)|
|National Academy of Legal Study and Research University of Law, Hyderabad (NALSAR)|
|The National Law Institute University, Bhopal (NLIU)|
|The West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences, Kolkata (WBNUJS)|
|National Law University, Jodhpur (NLUJ)|
|Hidayatullah National Law University, Raipur (HNLU)|
|Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar (GNLU)|
|Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University, Lucknow (RMLNLU)|
|The Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab (RGNUL)|
|Chanakya National Law University, Patna (CNLU)|
|The National University of Advanced Legal Studies, Kochi (NUALS)|
|National Law University Odisha, Cuttack (NLUO)|
|National University of Study and Research in Law, Ranchi (NUSRL)|
|National Law University and Judicial Academy, Assam (NLUJAA)|
|Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University, Visakhapatnam (DSNLU)|
|Tamil Nadu National Law School, Tiruchirappalli (TNNLS)|
|Maharashtra National Law University, Mumbai (MNLU)|
Check Other CLAT Law Schools