CLAT Result 2019: NLU Odisha, Cuttack will release the results of the law entrance exam this year. It is expected to be declared on May 31, 2019. Along with the results, All India Rank (AIR) and category-wise merit list will also be published.
- Candidates have to enter the issued CLAT Registration number and Date of Birth to access your scores.
- The result is released in the form of a scorecard, having details such as Roll Number, Category, Score, Ranks and Qualifying Status.
- CLAT 2019 Score is only valid for the academic session 2019-20. Check CLAT 2019 Cutoff
- After the announcement of results, the admission committee will release the merit list for counselling process. Check About CLAT Counselling
- 19 NLUs will be taking part in offering admissions to UG and PG courses based on the scores.
- CLAT Seat Allotment is based on ‘merit-cum-preference’.
CLAT 2019 Result Dates
Candidates can go through the following table to get an idea of results and admission rounds.
|CLAT 2019 Exam Date||May 26, 2019|
|Release of CLAT Answer Key||May 29, 2019|
|Availability of CLAT Results||May 31 – June 6, 2019|
|Release of 1st Indicative List||June 7, 2019|
|Release of 2nd Indicative List||June 16, 2019|
|Release of 3rd Indicative List||June 24, 2019|
|CLAT 2019 Counselling||June 7, 2019|
Steps to Check CLAT 2019 Results
The rank list is published category wise for UG and PG Programs. To check the results follow the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Visit CLAT Official website i.e.clat.ac.in
Step 2: On the top right click on ‘CLAT Result’.
Step 3: Enter the registered ID and Password. Click Submit.
Step 4: View your CLAT Score Card and Result.
Step 5: Save and download the Score Card for future processes.Note The scorecard of CLAT is a mandatory document that is required at the time of counselling for final admissions. Keep it safe for future correspondence.
Details Mentioned in CLAT Scorecard
- Candidate’s Name – It is the name of the test taker
- Father’s Name – Name of the CLAT test taker’s father
- Roll Number – The digits or number code allotted to the CLAT aspirant and the same code is written on CLAT Admit card.
- Application Number – the application number which was filled by the candidate at the time of registration for the Common Law Admission Test
- Candidate’s Category – candidate’s category will be printed as mentioned at the time of registration.
- CLAT Score – The marks scored by the candidate in CLAT 2019
- All India Rank (AIR) – Rank scored or allotted at All India Merit List i.e. All India Level.
- Category Rank (CR) – Rank allotted categorically i.e. as mentioned in the category merit list.
- NRI Rank – Candidates who applied under NRI Quota will have their rank mentioned under this head in the scorecard.
- NRI Sponsored Rank – Candidates who applied under NRI Sponsored Quota will have their rank mentioned under this head in CLAT scorecard.
Exams Similar to CLAT 2019
|TS LAWCET||Click Here|
|MHCET Law||Click Here|
|AP LAWCET||Click Here|
CLAT Merit List
- Performance of an individual with the state rank.
- Total number of candidates appearing in the exam.
- Standards on which candidates will be selected.
What does CLAT Merit List mention?
Listed below are the details mentioned in the merit list:
- Candidate’s Name: name of the test taker
- DOB: It is the date of birth of candidate appearing for the examination
- Merit Number: Number obtained by the candidate in the Merit List
- Roll Number: It is the roll number allotted to the candidate
- AIR (All India Rank): It is the rank secured nu candidate at the national level.
- State Rank: It is the rank secured at the state level.
- Score: Marks scored by the candidate
- Legal Aptitude Score: It is the marks secured in the Legal Aptitude section of the law entrance exam.
CLAT 2019 Toppers List
|All India Rank||CLAT Toppers|
|AIR 1||Aman Garg|
|AIR 2||Devansh Kaushik|
|AIR 3||Anmol Gupta|
CLAT Tie Breaking Rules
There might be a situation where two or more candidates secure equal marks. To break the tie, following procedure and order will be followed by CLAT committee:
CLAT 2019 Tie-Breaking for UG:
- Higher Marks in the component/ section on legal aptitude in CLAT 2019
- Higher Age
- A computerised draw of lots.
CLAT 2019 Tie-Breaking for PG:
- Higher Age
- A computerised draw of lots.
CLAT Cutoff Trends
The table given below represents the closing rank under All India Unreserved Category for the first round of NLU admissions.
|National Law University||CLAT Cutoff|
Note: The data mentioned above is the closing rank at which the test takers were admitted under All India Unreserved Category for the first round of NLU admissions.
What after CLAT Results 2019?
Seat allotment is done on a merit-cum-preference basis. This means that the admissions are done on the basis of CLAT 2019 score/rank along with the college preference mentioned by the candidate in their application form.
Total Seats through CLAT 2019
- CLAT 2019 will offer admission to as many as 2299 seats for UG program and 604 seats for PG program.
- The test takers can check below the break up of seats for both the law UG and PG programs.
UG Program Seats
PG Program Seats
National Law University Odisha, Cuttack
Cuttack Naraj Road, Cuttack Development Authority,
Cuttack, Odisha – 753015
Helpline:+91 671 2338018 (09:30 am to 06:00 pm)