NTA will release CMAT Results 2020 tentatively on February 5 in the form of scores. Before that, the answer keys and recorded responses of MCQs will be displayed on the official website if NTA (ntacmat.nic.in).
- CMAT Scorecard represents a scaled score for each section, total score as well as the percentile ranking.
- NTA will also release CMAT Merit List on the official website.
- All AICTE-Approved Institutions accept CMAT Score for post-graduate management courses. Check CMAT Top Participating Colleges
CMAT 2020 Result Date
CMAT Scores have a validity of only one year. Candidates must note down the important dates given below:
|CMAT 2020 Exam Date||January 27, 2020|
|CMAT Result Date 2020||February 5, 2020|
|Case Discussion or Personal Interview rounds will be held in||February – March 2020|
|Release of CMAT 2020 Final Merit List||March 2020|
Check CMAT 2020 Exam Dates
How to Check the CMAT 2020 Result?
Candidates can check their result by following the given steps-
- Open ntacmat.nic.in
- On the right side, check for “Download Score Card.”
- Enter your registered Email ID and Password.
- After clicking on the ‘Sign In’ button, a new window will appear.
- Download CMAT 2020 Score Card and take its printout for future correspondence.
Steps to Check CMAT Past Results
In case, a candidate has misplaced the CMAT Score Card, candidates may follow the below-mentioned steps to check the past CMAT Result.
- Visit the official website of CMAT.
- Check for Past Results tab and click on it.
- Choose the year for which result has to be checked.
- Click the link which reads- View Score Card.
- Enter the registered Email address and Password.
- Click on Sign in and download CMAT Score Card.
Check CMAT Exam Pattern
Details Mentioned on CMAT Score Card
CMAT 2020 Score Card is an important document that is required to be carried at the time of CMAT Counselling. Following details would be mentioned in the scorecard.
- Name of the candidate
- Date of birth
- Father’s name
- Category and Gender
- Roll Number
- Registration number
- Sectional and overall marks obtained in CMAT 2020
- Respective rank
- Qualifying Status of CMAT Result
- Contact details
Copy of CMAT Scorecard
CMAT Score Calculation
The marking scheme followed in CMAT is as follows:
- Correct response will be awarded +4
- Incorrect response will face a penalty of -1
- No response will receive 0
CMAT Percentile Calculation
A simple formula is used to determine the percentile of a candidate:
Formula: Percentile P = ( (N – your rank)/ N) x 100
(Where P stands for percentile and N is the total number of candidates appeared for the exam)
Score Range in CMAT
The following table lists the range of scores possible on the different sections of CMAT:
|Logical Reasoning skills||0-100|
About CMAT Scores
- CMAT Result will be compiled based on the final answer keys.
- After Result Declaration, no grievance about the answer key(s) will be entertained.
- The raw (actual) marks obtained by the candidate will be considered further for computation of CMAT 2020 Result.
- No scorecard will be dispatched to the candidates.
- There shall be no provision for re-evaluation/re-checking of the Score.
CMAT Answer Keys 2020
- After CMAT 2020, the NTA will display answer keys and responses of multiple choice questions on the NTA’s website.
- Candidates, who are not satisfied with the answer keys and recorded responses, may challenge the answer keys.
- Candidates can challenge the answer keys by filling an online application form and paying a processing charge of INR 1000 per question.
- The processing charge can be paid by credit/debit card/Net banking.
- The processing fee once paid, is non-refundable.
- NTA’s decision on the challenges shall be final and no further communication will be entertained.
CMAT Result Analysis
|Rank||CMAT 2019 Score||CMAT 2018 Score||CMAT 2017 Score||CMAT 2016 Score|
What after CMAT Results 2020?
Post declaration of CMAT Result, candidates are tested through GD/Essay and PI round. Every institute has a different selection process.
- Qualified candidates are required to visit the respective institutes for which they have applied for the final selection.
- Multiple rounds of selection are conducted at the campus of the concerned institute.
- About 1000 AICTE Approved institutes accept CMAT 2020 scores.
Here is a brief about the CMAT Selection Process:
- A candidate’s academics, work experience, CMAT score, Case Discussion, and Personal Interview would be analysed for preparing the final merit list.
- It judges a candidate’s knowledge of the diverse topics, confidence, ability to counter pressure, etc.
- In GD, the candidates will be asked to discuss a case for 15-20 minutes.
- Candidates will be then shortlisted for a personal interview based on their performance in case discussion.
CMAT 2020 Merit List
NTA prepares CMAT 2020 Merit List once the results are announced and answer keys are published. The merit would be published on the official website of the NTA. CMAT 2020 Merit List is prepared based on the candidate’s performance in the exam. Candidates scoring higher marks would be placed higher in the ranking as well as the merit list.
LATEST APPLICATION FORMS 2019
- Quantitative and Data Interpretation
- Logical Reasoning
- Language Comprehension
- General awareness
In case a tie occurs even after sectional evaluation and comparison, then the rank will be evaluated based on the alphabetical order of the candidate’s name.
CMAT Cut Off
CMAT Cut off varies from college to college and course to course. The graph displaying previous year cut off of some of the prominent institutes accepting CMAT scores (expected) is shown below:
Top MBA Colleges Accepting CMAT Scores
- Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies (JBIMS) Mumbai
- MET Institute of Management, Mumbai
- Birla Institute of Management Technology, (BIMTECH) Greater Noida
- Goa Institute of Management, Goa
- Great Lakes Institute of Management, Chennai
- Institute of Financial Management and Research, Changambakkam
- KJ Somaiya Institute of Management Studies and Research, Mumbai
- Sydenham Institute of Management Studies, Research and Entrepreneurship Education, Mumbai
- Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship (XIME), Bangalore
CMAT Result FAQs
Ques: Will I get to see my test score on test day?
Ques: What will be the validity of my CMAT 2020 test scores?
Ans: It will be valid for one year only, that is 2020-21
Ques: CMAT scores will be accepted by which institutes?
Ans: CMAT score is accepted by all AICTE-Approved Institutions/University Departments/Constituent Colleges/Affiliated Colleges.
Ques: Can I check my CMAT past year scores?
Ans: Yes, you can check your previous year CMAT scores from the official website.
Ques: When CMAT 2020 result is expected to be released?
Ans: CMAT 2020 result is expected to release in the first week of February 2020 at nta.ac.in.