MAT Eligibility Criteria 2019 – Candidates interested in appearing for MAT 2019 September session must have a bachelor’s degree in any discipline. There is no set bar for a minimum aggregate percentage. NRIs and foreign nationals can also apply for MAT.
- The registration for MAT 2019 September session has been started from June 17, 2019.
- Bachelor’s degree holders can apply online at aima.in, by paying an application fee of INR 1550. There is no age limit to apply for MAT 2019.
- The exam will be conducted in both online and offline mode.
Management Aptitude Test or MAT is a national level entrance exam conducted by All India Management Association (AIMA). It is held for admission to MBA and PGDM programs, four times in a year.
#MAT 2019 September Facts
- Exam Date: PBT(September 1, 2019) | CBT (September 14, 2019)
- Exam Centers: Approx. 53 –
- Exam Mode: Offline (pen-paper based) | Online (computer-based)
- Exam Medium: English only
- Exam Sections: Five only
- Questions Type: Objective type
- Official Website: https://aima.in
MAT 2019 Qualifying Criteria
- A candidate must be a graduate in any discipline from a recognized University.
- Candidates in their final year of graduation can also apply for MAT.
- Prior work experience is not necessary. However, information about work experienceSeptember be asked during the application.
- The minimum pass marks differ from one institute to another.
The table provided below depicts the minimum marks required by a candidate to crack MATSeptember 2019:
Formula for MAT Score Calculation
- In case of grades / CGPA, it will be converted to an equivalent percentage on the basis of a procedure followed by various university/ establishment in accordance with the taking part control institute’s eligibility standards.
- Mere fulfillment of minimum MAT eligibility criteria will not assure a candidate’s eligibility for shortlisting.
- There is no age limit for a candidate to appear for MAT 2019.
Number of Attempts
- Candidates can appear in MAT as many times they want.
- There is no restriction on the number of attempts.
- The online and offline tests for MAT are scheduled four times a year. YouSeptember attend all the four examinations, if not satisfied with the scores.
Trending Questions on MAT Eligibility Criteria
Q.: Is there any age bar for MAT? Any Job experience required to appear in MAT?
Ans: There is no age bar on appearing for MAT. A candidate can appear as many times as he wishes to. Also, it is not necessary to have a job experience before applying for the exam.
Q.: I have not done my graduation, but I am in the final year of a professional course. Can I apply for MAT 2019?
Ans: Yes, you can appear for MAT exam. But, you will be admitted on a provisional basis. Make sure you have your graduation degree in hand before the final admission is granted.
Q.: Can a candidate take MAT for practice, even though if he is not eligible to apply?
Ans. No, a candidate will not be allowed to take MAT without satisfying the eligibility criteria. Hence, he must make sure he satisfies all the conditions defined by AIMA.
Q.: Am I eligible to apply for MAT 2019 if I hold a Bachelor’s Degree from Distance Learning?
Ans. Yes, you are allowed to apply. Provided, the university must be government approved.
Q.: Am I eligible to apply for MBA/PGDM programmes after clearing MAT Exam?
Ans. Definitely! MAT is a gateway to nearly 600 B-Schools in India. Once you clear the exam, youSeptember apply to any of these colleges for your choice of programme. In addition to this, you must attain the minimum.
Q.: Am I eligible to appear for CAT & MAT in the same year?
Ans. Yes, you are allowed to do so. While CAT is conducted only once a year, you can appear for MAT all 4 times a year.