Guru Nanak Institute of Hotel Management 2019 Application form will be available from January 15, 2019. NCHM JEE application form 2019 will be available in online mode only till March 15, 2019. Candidates must ensure that they meet all the eligibility criteria before they start filling NCHMCT application form. NCHM JEE 2019 is scheduled for April 27, 2019 in online mode.
Latest: Interested candidates can fill the application form till March 15, 2019. Apply Online
|NCHMCT JEE Eligibility||NCHMCT JEE Exam Pattern||NCHMCT JEE 2019 Admit Card|
- Candidate should fill the application form in English only. The incomplete application form will be rejected.
- Candidates have to upload the photograph & signature at the appropriate space provided in the application form.
- No request for change/correction/modification in the particulars of application form will be entertained.
- No provision of sending the off-line/hard copy of application form.
NCHMCT JEE 2019 Application Form Dates
Candidates who are willing to appear for NCHMCT JEE 2019 must be acquainted with all the upcoming events and dates related to it. The table below is the summation of the same.
|Beginning of application form||January 15, 2019|
|Closing date of online availability of application form||March 15, 2019|
|NCHM 2019 Admit Card||April 03, 2019|
|NCHM JEE 2019 exam||April 27, 2019|
NCHMCT JEE 2019 Eligibility
Candidates must fulfill all the criteria in order to get eligible for NCHMCT JEE 2019. Candidates will be solely responsible for checking whether they are eligible and satisfying the eligibility conditions or not. If at any point of time during the further procedure candidates are found ineligible then his/her candidature will be cancelled and consequent actions will be taken by the NCHMCT authority.
The eligibility of candidate will be determined on the following factors:
Examination to be Qualified
Candidates must qualify 10+2 level of any Senior Secondary examination or equivalent examinations with English as one of the subjects. Candidate must have passed in English as a subject of study in the examination. Candidates who will be appearing for their board exams are also eligible to apply on provisional basis.
Examination to be Qualified for Indian Students
- Candidates must have qualified plus two-level examinations from any recognized Central/State Board.
- Intermediate or two-year Pre-University Examination qualified from any recognized Board/ University.
- Candidates who have passed the General Certificate Education (GCE) Examination (London/Cambridge/Sri Lanka) at the Advanced (A) level.
- High School Certificate Examination of the Cambridge University.
- Any Public School/Board/University Examination in India or in a foreign country recognized by the Association of Indian Universities which is turn equivalent to 10+2 pattern of Senior Secondary education.
- H.S.C. Vocational Examination approved by NCVT and SCVT of the concerned state.
- Senior Secondary School Examination conducted by the National Open School with a minimum of five subjects including English as one of the Subjects, result of which should be available within 30.09.2019.
Candidates who belong to General and OBC categories, the upper age limit should be 22 years as on 01.07.2019. Candidates born on or after July 01, 1995 are also eligible. On the other hand, Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe candidates, upper age limit should be not more than 25 years as on 01.07.2019. Thus, SC/ST candidates born on or after July 01, 1992 can apply. Upper age limit for Physically Challenged candidates will be in accordance to the category he/she belongs.
|Category||Upper Age Limit as on 01.07.2019|
|General and OBC||22 years|
How to Fill NCHMCT JEE 2019 Application Form?
- Click on the official website nchm.nic.in.
- On the homepage click on the link ‘NCHM JEE 2019 Application Form’
- Enter all the details in the required fields as mentioned on the application form.
- Enter the address for correspondence and contact details
Uploading of Documents:
Candidates should upload the scanned copy of the following:
- Recent coloured photograph with white background not more than three months old.
- Signature of the candidate.
The application fee can be paid both online and offline for NCHMCT JEE. For candidates who want to pay the application fee online can opt for payment gateways (Debit Card/Credit Card). Whereas, applicants who wish to pay the fee offline can make a Demand Draft in the name ‘NCHM’ payable to Delhi/Noida center.
The application fee for different categories is different:
|Other Backward Classes||INR 800|
|Scheduled Caste||INR 400|
|Scheduled Tribe||INR 400|
Applicants who are interested in filling the application form offline should be aware of the following instructions:
- Candidates must fill the application form in his/her own handwriting.
- The handwriting should be clear and neat.
- The application must be filled in block letters.
- The Application Form should be filled only in English.
- Candidates should write their name in block letters as per the name mentioned in Class X certificate.
- Write a single letter in a box. Do not leave any blank box between any words of your name. If your name has several initials, leave one blank after each of them.
- Over-writing should be strictly avoided.
- Do not write or mark on the Barcodes.
- Refold the application form as per the original fold.
- Do not pin or staple the photograph but paste it with Gum.
- Do not scribble, smudge, tear or wrinkle the application form.
- Do not leave any stray of pen marks anywhere on the application form.
- Candidates should verify the correctness of all the information entered in the application form.
- Candidates must also get his/her application form countersigned by the guardian.
The mailing details for the offline form submission are:“JEE CELL”
National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology,
A-34, Sector 62,
Application must be sent only via registered post or speed post before the closing date of submission. Application form sent through private courier will not be accepted. Before submission, one must ensure that the application form should be unfolded.
Details in Application Form
Candidates will be only responsible for the entire penalty caused due to an error or oversight in the application form. No request in such cases for change or correction in the information already furnished and submitted in the Application Form will be permitted.
NCHMCT 2019 Application Form will comprise of the following details:
|Name||Name of candidate as per Class X Certificate.|
|Father’s name||Name of the Father/Mother as per class X Certificate.|
|Date of Birth||Date of birth as that of the English Calendar and as appeared in Class-X certificate.|
|Category||Fill the appropriate ovals for as per your categories- General(GEN), Scheduled Caste(SC), Scheduled Tribe(ST), Other Backward Classes(OBC (Non-Creamy Layer), and sub categories such as Physically Disabled(PD) and Kashmiri Migrant(KM).|
|Qualifying Exam||Color the oval namely “Passed” if you have already qualified the 10+2 level. Else fill the oval titled “APPEARING” if an applicant is about to appear for the examination.|
|Nationality||Nationality of the candidate|
|Address||Mailing Address in capital letters including the PIN CODE|
|Communication details||Communication Details along with STD Code for further communication is to be sent.|
|Images||Photograph and signature as per the given format.|
|Test Center||In this case candidates have to enter the center code by referring to the list of the center.|
Ques. What is the web address for the online NCHM JEE 2019 Application Form?
Ans. The official portal of NCHM JEE 2019 is nchm.nic.in.
Ques. Is there any age limit for filling the application form?
Ans. Yes, the upper age limit for General and OBC will be 28 years. In case of SC/ST candidates the upper age limit is 25 years.
Ques. Is there any need to attest the photograph?
Ans. No, there is no need of any attestation of photograph.
Ques. How to pay the application fees?
Ans. The application fee can be remitted both online and offline.
Ques. What are the eligibility criteria for NCHM?
Ans. The eligibility criteria for the students are a minimum qualification of 10+2 level with English as one of their subjects.