NDA 2019 Admit Card has been released on the official website of UPSC on March 29. Candidates can download their admit card from the official website by entering either registration number or roll number. NDA 2019 is scheduled for April 21.
- Admit card of NDA I 2019 will not be sent by email or post to any candidate under any circumstances.
- It is mandatory to carry the hall ticket to NDA Exam Centers.
- Do not mutilate, laminate or change any entry on the admit card as impersonation is a legally punishable offence.
- Electronic gadgets such as mobile phones, pagers, laptops etc. are not permitted in the examination centre.
- If the candidate desires to change any information printed on the Admit card, contact NDA Office immediately.
NDA Admit Card 2019 Date
NDA exam will be organized two times in a year – NDA I on April 21 & NDA II on September 9, 2019. Candidates are now able to download their admit card for first session from March 29, 2019 through online mode from the official website only. For NDA II, it will be available three weeks prior to the exam date. Check NDA Exam Pattern
How to Download NDA Admit Card 2019?
Follow the given procedure step by step to download the admit card:
- Visit the official website i.e. upsc.gov.in
- Click on the given link.
- A new page will be opened on the computer screen.
- Then, look for the “Click Here” link under the section of “To download e-Admit Card”.
- Read the instructions carefully & click on “Yes” button.
- Take a print out copy of it for exam day.
- Now, select any of the given options, i.e. “By Registration ID” & “By Roll Number”.
- Fill your “Registration ID/Roll Number”.
- Select your “Date of Birth”.
- Now, click on the submit button.
- The admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Download it & take a print copy of it for further reference.
Details Mentioned on NDA Admit Card 2019
The following details will be mentioned on the admit card.
|Personal Details||Exam details||Exam centre details|
|Candidate’s Name||Exam Date||Name of exam centre|
|Date of birth||Exam time||Address of exam centre|
|Roll number||Reporting time||City|
|Photograph and signature||–||Centre code (if any)|
Also Check NDA Syllabus
Documents Required on Exam Day
Candidates are required to carry few supporting documents, including the essential admit card for the purpose of verification. Also, it is advisable to reach the examination centre at least 30 minutes before the commencement of examination.
Candidates are required to have following documents at examination centre:
- NDA Admit Card 2019
- Valid Photo Identification Proof such as Passport, Driving License, Voter ID, Aadhar card, College/School ID card
- Passport size photographs
Note: Candidates need to carry a black ballpoint pen for marking the responses in answer sheet.
Discrepancy in NDA Admit Card 2019
If candidates forget their Registration ID (RID), used for downloading admit card, the same can be retrieved by clicking on the link ‘Forgot RID?’ and follow the given instructions providing the details such as candidate’s name, father’s name, mother’s name and date of birth.
- If there is a problem with downloading the Admit Card, aspirants are advised to clear cache memory of the browser, refresh and try again.
- Immediately after downloading the admit card, candidates must verify all the information printed on it thoroughly.
- In case there is a mismatch of information or if there is any discrepancy of any sort, immediately report it to the conducting authority.
While reporting the issue, it is mandatory for candidates to provide the following details:
- Name and year of the Examination
- Registration ID (RID)
- Roll number
- Name of the candidate
- Full postal address
Candidates who do not receive their admit cards and do not receive any communication in this regard are directed to contact the facilitation counter in the commission’s office.
The phone numbers are: 011-23385271/011-23381125/011-23098543
The conducting authority, UPSC, can be reached in one of the following ways:
Websites: www.upsconline.nic.in. , www.upsc.gov.in
Address:UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road,
New Delhi – 110069
Email ID: usna-upsc@nic .in
NDA 2019 Exam Centers
NDA is conducted in 41 centers across the nation. Aspirants can select a maximum of three preferences as examination cities at the time of applying.
- NDA examination center is allotted to candidates based on their preferences as well as availability of seats at the center.
- Depending on the number of candidates from a particular location, NDA examination centers may be added or removed. Check Complete List of NDA Exam Centers
FAQs (Related to NDA Admit Card)
Ques. How will I get my NDA admit card?
Ans. NDA admit card will be issued to you three weeks before the examination (tentatively). Admit card will not be sent via post, candidates have to download the admit card from the website.
Ques. I have forgotten my registration ID. How can I get my admit card?
Ans. You can recover your registration ID by entering the particulars like mother’s name, father’s name and date of birth.
Ques. How can the mistakes be corrected in the NDA admit card?
Ans. You have to mail your registration ID along with incorrect details and their corrections at email@example.com.
Ques. Do I need to carry the NDA admit card at the time of interview also?
Ans. Although it is not necessary to carry the NDA admit card along with you during the interview but you can carry it to be on the safer side.
Ques. Will I get any notification about the release of NDA admit card?
Ans. No, you have to stay updated with the official exam website.
Ques. When will I receive my NDA Admit Card 2019?
Ans. You can start checking the official website three weeks before the examination.
Ques. What should I do if there is no photograph printed on my NDA Admit Card 2019?
Ans. Carry 2 passport size photographs along with your ID proofs at the examination center.
Ques. Which browser is the best to download NDA Admit Card 2019?
Ans. You can download the admit card from the latest version of any browser, preferably Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
Ques. I am not able to download my NDA Admit Card 2019. What should I do?
Ans. Try downloading the NDA admit card from a different browser. Even then also if you are not able to download it, mail your query at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ques. What are the timings to contact for queries regarding NDA Admit Card 2019?
Ans. You can call in between 10 AM to 5 PM on working days.
Ques. What all details will be mentioned on my NDA admit card?
Ans. NDA admit card will have the following details:
- Name of candidate
- Parent’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Date of Examination
- Details of NDA Exam Center
- Time of Examination
Ques. What if I forget to bring my NDA admit card to the exam center?
Ans. You will not be allowed to give the examination.
Ques. Along with NDA admit card, what other documents should be carried to the exam center?
Ans. Carry your ID proofs along with your admit card to the examination center.
Ques. Will I get my NDA admit card if I will not upload my photograph and signature?
Ans. No, you will not get your NDA admit card if you will not upload the required documents.
Ques. Do I need to inform anyone that I have got NDA admit card?
Ans. No, you just need to carry your admit card to the examination center at the time of examination.
Ques. Do I need to attest my NDA admit card from any gazetted officer?
Ans. No, it is not required.
Ques. What are the steps to download NDA admit card?
Ans. Follow the subsequent steps to download NDA admit card: 1. Visit the official website i.e. www.upsc.gov.in 2. Search the link related to NDA admit card and click on the link 3. Fill in the particulars and download your admit card 4. Take a print out of your admit card
Ques. I haven’t received my NDA admit card yet.
Ans. Even if you have not received your admit card before one week of examination, contact at 011–23385271/011–23381125/011–23098543.
Ques. What are the particulars required if I need to report any discrepancy about my NDA admit card?
Ans. You have to mail the following particulars:
- Name and year of the examination.
- Registration ID (RID).
- Roll Number (if received).
- Name of candidate (in full and in block letters)
- Postal Address as given in the application
Ques. I have lost my NDA admit card. Can I get one?
Ans. No, under any circumstances, UPSC will not issue any duplicate admit card.
Ques. Print out of NDA admit card should be colored?
Ans. Not necessarily, black and white print out can also serve the purpose.
Ques. I have got my NDA admit card but now I want to drop this year. Will my attempt be counted?
Ans. No, your attempt won’t be taken into consideration until you attend the examination.
Ques. I have lost my NDA admit card and I have to go for SSB interview in the next month. What should I do?
Ans. It is not mandatory to carry the admit card at the time of interview. It will be sufficient if you remember your UPSC roll number. Don’t forget to carry your SSB Call letter and the valid ID proofs to the center.