UPSC will release final cutoff marks after the declaration of result. NDA II 2019 result is expected to be released in the month of December. UPSC will publish the list of Roll no of qualified candidates for admission to Army, Navy and Air Force Wings of the NDA. All selection process will be completed under the Ministry of Defence. As per the previous year analysis, NDA 2018 Cut Off will remain around 340-360 for the written test. While overall cut off can go till 700-720.
Latest Update:- NDA Result will be available shortly on the official website. Check Here
|NDA II 2018 Result||NDA II 2018 Selection Process||NDA II 2018 SSB Interview|
- Cut marks will be given out of total marks i.e. 900 marks.
- There will be a sectional cut off, means one needs to secure minimum sectional cut off marks, which will be near 25-30 % each paper.
- Only those students who score more than or up to the NDA Cutoff 2018 are eligible for the SSB interview.
- SSB interview will be of total 900 marks, the final marks would be the combination of written and SSB interview marks ie total 1800 marks.
- Final NDA II 2018 cut off marks will be published after the SSB interview, candidates will get the joining instructions based on their order in the merit list.
NDA 2018 Expected Cut Off
To determine the cut off for 2018, candidates can check previous year NDA cut off score from the table given below –
|Year||NDA(I) (Max Marks:900)||NDA(II) (Max Marks:900)|
|2015||306 (With at least 30% marks in each Subject) Marks secured by the last finally recommended candidate (out of 1800 marks) 674||269 (With at least 25% marks in each subject) Marks secured by the last recommended candidate (Out of 1800 marks) 637|
|2016||288 (With at least 25 % marks in each Subject) Marks secured by the last finally recommended candidate (Out of 1800 marks) 656||315|
|2017||342(With at least 25 % marks in each Subject) Marks secured by the last finally recommended candidate (Out of 1800 marks) 708||–|
Candidates must note that the sectional cut off of minimum 35% marks to qualify for final cutoff marks which means a candidate has to score minimum 105 marks in mathematics section & 210 marks in General Ability Section to be able to qualify for overall cut off.
Factors Affecting NDA 2018 Cut Off
The cutoff scores of NDA(I) 2018 will be prepared on various factors, which are:
- Level of difficulty of the test
- Total seats available for the program.
- Total number of candidates appeared for the test.
SSB Interview in NDA Selection Process
SSB Interview is a five-day process carried out by the Selection Services Board. Three different assessors namely the Interviewing officer, Group Testing Officer and the Psychologist test each candidate from three different perspectives and arrive at their respective decisions.
Only those candidates who qualify at stage 1 will be called for the remaining tests. Qualifying candidates have to submit the following Original Certificates along with one photocopy each of:
- Original Matriculation pass certificate or equivalent in support of date of birth,
- Original 10+2 pass certificate or equivalent in support of educational qualification.
To be acceptable, candidates for the Army/Navy/Naval Academy and Air Force should secure the minimum qualifying marks separately in:
- Written examination of NDA 2019 as set by the Commission.
- Officer Potentiality Test as fixed by SSB at their discretion.
NOTE: Besides, candidates with the first choice for the Air Force, and all the SSB qualified candidates with one choice as Air Force should separately qualify the PABT (Pilot Aptitude Test) and Computerised Pilot Selection System (CPSS), if fulfill the eligibility for Air Force.