RRB ALP 2019 Application Forms will be available from December 2018. Candidates interested to appear for the recruitment exam must apply for the test via online portal i.e. indianrailways.gov.in. The official date for the exam is yet to be announced. The registration and application process will be conducted through online mode only.
Participants must go through the official notification uploaded on the websites of the respective RRBs to know the eligibility criteria and other updates. Candidates must have the qualification of matriculation and a diploma/ degree in relevant field to fulfill the minimum eligibility norm for the exam.
|RRB ALP Admit Card||RRB ALP Exam Pattern||RRB ALP Result|
RRB ALP 2019 is a national level test organized by the Railway Recruitment Board. It is held to recruit meritorious candidates for the posts of Assistant Loco Pilot and Grade- 3 Technician. There are nearly 23,801 vacancies this year
Highlights of RRB ALP 2019 Application Form
|Name of Exam||RRB ALP 2019 (Railway Recruitment Board Assistant Loco Pilot)|
|Conducting Authority||Railway Recruitment Board|
|Mode of registration||Online|
|Availability of RRB ALP 2019 Application Form||December 2019 (tentatively)|
|Minimum eligibility to fill RRB ALP 2019 Application form||Qualified Class 10 and ITI certification|
|Documents required for filling RRB ALP 2019 application form||Scanned copies of recent photograph, signature, caste certificate (SC/ ST category) and Aadhaar Card|
|RRB ALP 2019 Application Fee||General, OBC (Male): INR 100 SC/ ST/ PWD/ Female /Minority/ Economically Backward /Ex-Servicemen: Exempted|
RRB ALP 2019 Application Dates
Application process will begin from the month of December 2019. Aspirants must browse the official RRB website for updates about the ongoing processes and exam. Important dates regarding RRB ALP 2019 Application process are given as below:
|RRB ALP 2019 Online Registration begins||December 2019|
|Online Registration portal will be open for||15 days|
|Availability of RRB ALP 2019 Admit Card||2 weeks prior to the exam|
|RRB ALP 2019 Exam Date||Will be updated soon|
For Assistant Loco Pilot (ALPs):
- Candidates should have passed matriculation and completed course Act Apprenticeship Industrial Training Institute approved by NCVT or SCVT in the respective trade.
- Those who have a diploma in Electrical / Electronics / Mechanical / Automobile Engineering recognized by the AICTE are also eligible for the exam
For Grade III Technician:
- Aspirants should have qualified matriculation exam and completed course Act Apprenticeship/ ITI approved by NCVT or SCVT in the required trade.
- Those who have qualified 10+2 School Certificate Examination / Higher Secondary Certificate/ Intermediate Examination with Physics and Mathematics.
- Candidates who have a 3- year diploma in Engineering in Electrical/ Telecommunication/ Communication/ Information science/ Computer Technology approved by the AICTE are also eligible
The lower age limit is 18 years and the upper age limit is 30 years. Age relaxation will be applicable for reserved categories as given below
|SC/ ST||5 years|
How to fill RRB ALP 2019 Application form?
RRB ALP 2019 Application forms will be available on the official website of the respective RRBs. Candidates can fill and submit their application forms through the online mode. Only those aspirants who apply for the test by paying the requisite application fees can appear for the test conducted by the Railway Recruitment Board.
RRB ALP 2019 application process comprises 3 main steps- Online Registration, Filling of Application Form & Uploading documents, and Payment of Fees.
Pre-requisites for filling RRB ALP 2019 Application Form-
- 12 digit Aadhaar Card Number is mandatory
- Valid mobile number and email ID
- Scanned images of photograph and signature of candidate
- Scanned copy of Caste certificate for SC/ ST category
- Details of online payment mod
Candidates can fill the RRB ALP 2019 form by utilizing the guidelines that are mentioned below:
Step 1: Registration & Filling of Application form
- Go to the official regional website and click on the link ‘Apply Now’ to begin the online registration process.
- Aspirants will have to provide their name, date of birth, mobile number, email ID and category details. Click on ‘Submit’.
- The Email ID and Mobile Number given by candidates will be validated for activating the RRB Online Registration.
- After successful validation, a RRB Registration Number will be assigned to each individual which should be carefully noted down
Step 2: Filling of Application Form
- Next, participants will have to fill the application form.
- They should fill up personal details, qualification details, preferences for post and scribe details. Applicants must also select the preferred language of exam.
- Participants should then upload scanned images of their recent passport sized photograph, signature and caste certificate with the specifications mentioned below-
|Image||Dimensions||Format||Size of file (max)|
|Photograph||3.5 cm x 3.5 cm||.jpg/ .jpeg||20- 50 KB|
|Signature||3.5 cm x 3.5 cm||.jpg/ .jpeg||20 – 50 KB|
|Caste Certificate||—||.jpg/ .jpeg||50- 100 KB|
Step 3: Payment of Application Fees
- Each applicant must pay the non-refundable application fees of RRB ALP 2019.
- They can pay the fees through the online mode by using Debit/ Credit card, or Net Banking.
- Fees can also be paid by offline mode using SBI e-Challan and Post Office Challan.
- Candidates must enter the necessary payment details on the bank page and save a copy of the receipt of transaction.
- After all the above steps are completed, participants must carefully go through the application form and rectify any mistakes made while filling it.
- A confirmation page of RRB ALP 2019 application will be generated which should be printed out for future correspondence.
RRB ALP 2019 Application Fees for various Categories are:
|General/ OBC (Male)||INR 100|
|SC/ ST/ PWD/ Female /Minority/ Economically Backward /Ex-Servicemen||Exempted|
RRB ALP 2019 Application Form Correction
Candidates who have made any mistake while filling RRB ALP 2019 Application Form can rectify it. They must go to the official regional RRB website and click on the ‘Modify Application’ link on the registration panel. Applicants must first pay a fee of INR 100 regardless of their category to edit an application. They will have 2 options for correction in RRB online applications which are given below:
- Modify application in the same RRB: Individuals can rectify their applications within the RRB to which they have already applied.
- Modify application and apply to different RRB: They can also opt to apply to a different RRB altogether.
After paying the fee, participants can choose the RRB to which they wish to re-apply. The application form they have already submitted will be cancelled and a new Registration Number for the new RRB will be generated. Candidates can login again with the new Registration number and complete the further process.
- The following fields cannot be changed: Name of the applicant, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, email ID, and Mobile number.
- This is the only opportunity to edit the form so aspirants are advised to be very cautious while modifying the application form.
Details in Application Form
Candidates will be required to enter information about the following details asked in RRB ALP 2019 Application Form:
|Applicant’s Name||As on educational documents|
|Father’s Name||In not more than 50 characters|
|Gender||Choose whether Male/ Female|
|Date of Birth||In DD/MM/YYYY format|
|District||Choose nationality from drop down list|
|Category||Choose from drop down list|
|Aadhaar Number||Enter 12 digit UID number|
|Address||Local and permanent address of applicants|
|Mobile and telephone number||Telephone number with STD code and 10 digit mobile number|
|Qualification details||Total marks, aggregate, name of institution, name of degree, discipline, year of completion, etc.|
|Exam details||Preferred language, scribe details,|