SBI PO Application Form 2019 has been made available on the official website – sbi.co.in from April 2, 2019. Prelims exam will be held on June 8, 9, 15 and 16, 2019. Last day to apply for SBI PO 2019 is April 22, 2019.
SBI PO Registration has 5 major steps involved- Registration, Uploading Documents, Filling the Application Form, Fee Payment and Printing the application form.
- As per SBI PO 2019 Eligibility, any Indian National who holds anybachelor’s degree can apply.
- There is a single application process for all the stages of the exam. Candidates are not required to apply separately for Prelims, Mains and interview round. Check SBI PO 2019 Exam Pattern
- Candidates have to fill all the details, upload photo and signature in prescribed format and make fee payment.
- Candidates from General, EWS and OBC category have to pay INR 750, while SC/ST/PWD candidates must pay INR 125.
- All candidates who register successfully can obtain SBI PO 2019 Admit Card from the official website.
SBI PO 2019 Application Form Highlights
|Availability of SBI PO Application Form||April 2, 2019|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Mode of fee payment||Online|
|Documents required at the time of form filling||Scanned photograph and signature, Educational Qualifications, Identity proof and Reserved Category certificate|
|Application fee||General/ EWS/ OBC- INR 750|
SC/ST- INR 125
|Contact details||022-22820427 or email@example.com|
How to Fill SBI PO Application Form 2019?
SBI has released the application form on April 2, 2019. It must be noted that the entire registration process will be held online.There are 5 broad steps candidates need to follow to fill SBI PO Application Form. They include:
- Uploading Photograph and Signature
- Application Form Filling
- Fee Payment
Disclaimer: Application form can be rejected if found ineligible at any point of time. The following message popup will be displayed for the information:
- Candidates must fulfill eligibility Criteria which is mentioned above
- Online payment can only be made through: Debit Cards/Credit Cards/Internet Banking.
- The online registration process will only be completed after the submission of the application fees.
- SBI (conducting Authority) can also allot any centre as per their convenience other than he/she has opted for.
- After reading all the information, candidates can press the continue button
Step 1: Registration
Candidates are required to follow the steps mentioned below to register themselves for SBI PO 2019
- Visit the official website i.e sbi.co.in
- Click for New registrationoption (written in yellow box)
- You can also click on the ‘How to Apply’ option provided in the Reference Documents to check the registration process.
- Next, SBI PO Registration Form will open. Enter the below-mentioned details:
- Name: Enter your full name properly (includes First name, Middle name and Last name). If candidates don’t have any Middle name then they can ignore that option. Name entered should be same as that of the given ID proof that you will show during the time of the examination as well as Interview.
- Mobile Number: Mobile number should remain the same till the entire procedure. No changes in the mobile number will be accepted later. No need to prefix 0.
- E- Mail ID: Enter your E- mail IDs correctly to get notifications regarding any update related to SBI PO examination or application procedure.
- After filling the basic information, candidates will be asked for the confirmation regarding the information provided by them and once you press the OK button, you cannot go back. So be careful while filling up the basic information.
- Press Ok to confirm your registration. You will be provided with registration number and password.
- Note down your registration number and password details to edit your application form (if necessary).
- Also to take a print of your submitted SBI PO application form simply login using registration number and password, and click on print/save button.
Step 2: Upload Photograph and Signature
- Candidates have to upload their recent passport size photograph and signature in SBI PO application form.
- Here are some instructions you need to adhere to:
- The photograph and signatures should be scanned properly and should be clearly visible.
- If there is some extra space around the scanned image that is unnecessary, it can be cropped to reduce the size.
- Both, the photograph and signature, have to be uploaded to the proper specifications.
- Signature must be done by using Black ink pen on a white sheet of paper.
Photo and Signature Specifications for SBI PO 2019
|JPEG/ JPG format|
|Dimensions- 4.5 cm x 3.5 cm|
|File Size- 20 Kb – 50 Kb|
|Pixels- 200 x 230|
|JPEG/ JPG format|
|White sheet using Black Ink pen|
|File Size- 10 Kb – 20 Kb|
|Dimensions- 140 x 60 Pixels|
- ‘Choose File’ option will appear. Candidates can select their photograph and signature respectively by clicking at the options.
- Click at the next button and Window three will appear.
Step 3: SBI PO Application Form Filling
After uploading the images, enter your Qualification/ Academic details:
- Educational qualification should be filled correctly.
- The date of passing eligibility examination should be the date appearing on the mark sheet or provisional certificate issued by the University/Institute.
- Those who are in final year/ semester of their graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that if they will be called for an interview, they must have cleared their Graduation before August 1, 2019.
- Fractional percentage so arrived will be ignored i.e 59.99 will be treated as less than 60% and 54.99% will be treated as less than 55%.
- Fill the degree, name of the institution, place of the institution, date of passing, the percentage of marks and grade. Candidates have to choose the best possible option available.
- ‘Other details option’ is also provided for the reserved classes if they are interested in participating for the Pre- exam training. This section is optional.
- After submitting all the details, preview option will appear where candidates can recheck the information provided by them and they can change/edit any incorrect information.
Step 4: Application Fee Payment
- The fee can be paid using any of the online options, such as debit card, credit card or net banking.
- Fees for the General category /EWS and OBC is INR 750 and for SC/ST, it’s INR 125.
- Once the fee has been paid successfully, a receipt is generated.
- Candidate must save a copy of this receipt as proof of fee payment.
- For any further queries, Candidates can visit firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 5: Confirmation
After successful completion of payment method, you will get confirmation message /mail by saying your application form accepted
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of SBI PO 2019 Application Form for the future use.
- To take a print of your submitted application form simplylogin using registration number and password, and click on print/save button
- The copy of the completed form need not be sent to the bank.
In case payment is unsuccessful:
- Candidate must register afresh and start the form filling process a second time.
- The Amount debited for failed transaction will be refunded back to your account within 3 -7 working days. The payment links are active 24 hours continuously. So if you still cannot make the fee payment during the day time, you can do it in the night also.
How to Retrieve SBI PO Password?
In case, a candidate has forgotten his password/registration number then they can login by revisiting the email which they received while SBI PO Registration Process. The Registration Number and Password can also be retrieved by the following process:
- Visit SBI official website at sbi.co.in
- Go to ‘Careers’ tab
- Click on ‘Apply Online for SBI PO 2019’
- Click on “Forgot password?”
- Enter your registered email ID
- A mail will be sent to this ID containing registration number and new password
- Set the password accordingly.
SBI PO 2019 Eligibility Criteria
SBI PO Eligibility 2019 norms are based on the aspirants’ education qualification, age limit, credit score and conduct. All candidates must check the eligibility criteria before applying for the exam.
- A graduation degree is the minimum education qualification required.
- Final Year/Semester students can also apply provided they produce a proof of having passed the graduation examination
Check Complete SBI PO 2019 Eligibility
- Candidates age should be 21 to 30 years as on April 1, 2019, as per the SBI PO Online registration advertisement. As per government rules, the age relaxation for candidates belonging to the following categories is:
- SC/ST/people affected by 1984 riots/ Kashmiri Migrants/ EXs – 5 years
- OBC – 3 years
- PWD – 10 years
- A candidate must be an Indian National.
Number of Attempts
- For General category- 4 attempts
- For General (PwD) category- 7 attempts
- OBC category- 7 attempts
- OBC (PwD)- 7 attempts
- SC/ST (PwD)- No restriction.
SBI PO Helpline Number
- Candidates are requested not to forget to mention ‘Recruitment of Probationary Officers in State Bank of India 2019’ in the subject of the email to get guaranteed response from the authority.
- In case of any problem in applying online, payment of fee/intimation charges or receipt of admit card, queries may be made at phone number 022-22820427 (between 11:00 AM to 06:00 PM on working days) or email@example.com.
SBI PO 2019 FAQs
Ques. Is the application process online or offline?
Ans. The application process is entirely online.
Ques. Can I pay the application fee via Demand Draft (DD)?
Ans. No, the fee can only be paid using the online methods of payment, such as Credit card, Debit card and Net Banking.
Ques. What if the size of the scanned images of my photograph and signature exceed the limit specified?
Ans. In such a case, use the DPI settings of the scanner to adjust the resolution of the images. Additionally, if there is some extra space around the scanned image that is unnecessary, it can be cropped to reduce the size.
Ques. My fee payment transaction was unsuccessful. What should I do?
Ans. Register again with a different email address and start the application process once more.
Ques. I don’t wish to appear for the exam but I have already completed the application process. Can my fee be refunded or can it be reserved for another exam?
Ans. The fee will not be refunded or reserved for another exam under any circumstances.