SBI PO 2019 Result for prelims will release in the 1st week of July, 2019. It will be available in online mode only on the official website – sbi.co.in. SBI Prelims is scheduled on June 8, 9, 15 and 16.
- Those who qualify in the prelims will appear for mains exam. Check SBI PO Cut off
- Result of Mains exam will be out in third week of August, 2019.
- Similarly, those who qualify mains exam will appear for group exercise and interview. Check SBI PO Selection Process
- SBI PO 2019 final Result will be available in second week of October, 2019.
- Note that final result will be prepared considering marks in mains exam and group discussion and interview only. Check SBI PO Exam Pattern
- For the convenience of the aspirants answer key is also released for each exam of SBI PO 2019.
Candidate can check result of SBI PO 2019 using the Registration number or Roll number, and Date of Birth or Password.
SBI PO 2019 Highlights
|Name of the Exam||SBI PO 2019|
|Full Form of the SBI PO||State Bank of India – Probationary Officer|
|Exam Conducting Body||State Bank Of India|
SBI PO 2019 Result Important Dates
The Important Dates regarding SBI PO 2019 Result are shown below:
|SBI PO 2019 Preliminary exam date||June 8, 9, 15 and 16, 2019|
|Declaration of SBI PO 2019 Prelims Result||1st week of July, 2019|
|SBI PO 2019 Main exam||July 20, 2019|
|Declaration of SBI PO 2019 Main Result||3rd week of August, 2019|
|GD and PI||September, 2019|
|Declaration of SBI PO 2019 Final Result||2nd week of October|
How to Check SBI PO 2019 Result
The results for SBI PO 2019 will be declared separately for each stage. The result links for Preliminary exam, Main exam and final result will be available on different dates. Following are the steps to check SBI PO 2019 result:
- Visit the official website- sbi.co.in.
- Look for “SBI PO 2019 Result” link of the home page and click on it.
- Candidates have to enter their Roll number/ Registration Number and Date of Birth.
- Result will be displayed on the screen.
- Download it and take a print copy of SBI PO Result 2019 for future reference.
- After checking the result, if the candidate has qualified that particular stage of selection, the candidate must follow instructions for next stage of the exam.
SBI PO 2019 Scorecard
The authority will announce three Scorecards for SBI PO 2019 exam i.e. Preliminary exam, Mains and Final result. The details of all three phases scorecards are listed below: APPLY NOW CHECK ELIGIBILITY GET UPDATES
- Stage I: Preliminary examination (Objective Type Online Test)
- Stage II: Mains examination (Objective & Descriptive Type test)
- Stage III: Group Exercise and Interview (Tests analytical skills & personality)
SBI PO 2019 Scorecard for Prelims examination: State Bank of India (SBI) will announce the result for Prelims stage in the month of July, 2019. Based on marks obtained by candidates in four sections i.e. English Language, Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning Ability in prelims exam, candidates will be shortlisted for Mains exam.
LATEST APPLICATION FORMS 2019
ADMISSIONS 2019 OPEN AT CHANDIGARH UNIVERSITYUNIVERSITY WITH BEST PLACEMENT RECORDSDISCOVER EXPERIENTIAL LEARNING APPROACHAPPLY NOWADMISSIONS CLOSING SOON FOR BML MUNJAL UNIVERSITYMENTORED BY IMPERIAL COLLEGE LONDON200+ COMPANIES IN PLACEMENTS AND INTERNSHIPAPPLY NOWJAIN UNIVERSITY BANGALORE | TOP-RATED UNIVERSITY IN INDIAASSURED 100% PLACEMENT OPPORTUNITIES FOR STUDENTSGRADED A BY NAAC | AWARDED 4 STARS BY KSURF RATINGSAPPLY NOWADMISSIONS CLOSING SOON FOR BML MUNJAL UNIVERSITYMENTORED BY IMPERIAL COLLEGE LONDON200+ COMPANIES IN PLACEMENTS AND INTERNSHIPAPPLY NOW
SBI PO 2019 Scorecard for Mains examination: The conducting body i.e. State Bank of India will declare Mains result in the month of August, 2019. The result of mains exam will be prepared on basis of candidate’s marks scored in objective type test including four sections i.e. Reasoning and Computer Aptitude, General / Economy / Banking Awareness, Data Analysis & Interpretation and English Language and the descriptive test.
LATEST APPLICATION FORMS 2019
LAST DATE TO APPLY AT MANAV RACHNA IS APPROACHING SOON28,000+ Alumni base | 500+ MNC RecruitersTOP 3 EMERGING INSTITUTES FOR PLACEMENTSAPPLY NOWLOVELY PROFESSIONAL UNIVERSITYINDIA’S BEST LARGEST PRIVATE UNIVERSITYHIGHEST PLACEMENTS | GREAT SCHOLARSHIPSAPPLYJAIN UNIVERSITY BANGALORE | TOP-RATED UNIVERSITY IN INDIAASSURED 100% PLACEMENT OPPORTUNITIES FOR STUDENTSGRADED A BY NAAC | AWARDED 4 STARS BY KSURF RATINGSAPPLY NOWADMISSIONS 2019 OPEN AT CHANDIGARH UNIVERSITYUNIVERSITY WITH BEST PLACEMENT RECORDSDISCOVER EXPERIENTIAL LEARNING APPROACHAPPLY NOW
SBI PO 2019 Final Scorecard: SBI will declare the final result in the month of October, 2019. The final result will be announced on the basis of candidate’s performance in Mains exam and Group Discussion & Interview. While preparing the final result, applicant’s score will be normalized to 100. SBI will be announcing a final merit list and applicants who will obtain higher rank in their category will be admitted for post of Probationary Officers (PO) in SBI Branches. APPLY NOW CHECK ELIGIBILITY GET UPDATES
SBI PO 2019 Merit List
Candidates will get the result of the exam on the official website of the State bank of India. The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of the merit. The merit will be prepared on the basis of the marks attained by the candidates in all the stages of the examination. The result for written exam will be published on the official website of the State Bank of India.
Candidate who will qualify the Preliminary exam will have to attend Main exam followed by Group Discussion and Interview. Merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks scored in Main exam and Group Discussion and Interview. Accordingly, final result of SBI PO 2019 will be declared after assessment of the performance during the exam.
SBI PO 2019 Answer Key
State Bank of India releases SBI PO Answer Keys for the prelims and mains exam after around two weeks of the exam. The answer key is also released unofficially by various private institutes. Answer key can be accessed on the official website of SBI in the following ways:
- Applicants need to visit the official website that is sbi.co.in.
- Click on the “Careers” tab available on the top of the homepage.
- After that, a link for “Latest Announcements” section will be available go to suitable link as per the Answer Key.
- This will open your exam solutions in PDF format on the screen of your system.
- Save and download SBI PO 2019 Answer Key on your system.
SBI PO 2019 Cut off
The cut off marks for various stages will be out with the declaration of result for each stage. SBI PO 2019 Cut Off will consist of minimum marks required to qualify the examination. Given below are expected cut off for the year 2019:
Expected Cut Off for SBI PO Prelims 2019
Expected SBI PO Cut Off Mains 2019
|Sections||Marks||Cut Off Marks|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||60||11|
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||60||10|
about Economy/ Banking
SBI PO 2019 Counselling
Following are the steps which will follow for SBI PO 2019 Counselling:
- The marks obtained in Preliminary examination (Phase-I) will not be added for the selection and only the marks obtained in Main examination (Phase-II), both in objective test and descriptive test, will be added to the marks obtained in group discussion and interview (Phase-III) for the preparation of the final merit list.
- The candidates will have to qualify both in Phase-II and Phase-III separately.
- Marks secured by the candidates in the Written Test for SBI PO 2019 (out of 250 marks) are converted out of 75 and marks secured in Group Discussion and Interview (out of 50 marks) are converted to out of 25 which means the written tests and GD/PI have 75% and 25% weightage respectively.
- The final merit list will be based on aggregate marks of written Test and group discussion and interview.
- Selection is based on top merit rank students.
- Counselling is nothing but the final selection list which will be published in Employment News/Rozgar Samachar and also on Bank’s website.
- Candidates must preserve their SBI PO 2019 Admit Card till the time of conclusion of the recruitment process.