SSC CGL Result 2017 (Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level) has been declared at the official website i.e. ssc.nic.in. SSC CGL 2017 is conducted in multiple Tiers and the results for each of these are declared separately online.
- Candidates can check the result of each Tier by surfing the official website and clicking on the ‘Results’ link.
- SSC CGL final merit list is released in the website after taking into consideration the overall performance of candidates in all the tiers of SSC CGL examination.
- Candidates who have appeared for all the tiers of the CGL can check the total marks obtained in the final SSC Merit list.
- SSC CGL answer key is released in the official website before the declaration of SSG CGL Results. Candidates can check the same for getting an estimate of their performance.
SSG CGL 2018 Results Highlights
|SSG CGL Result Declaration mode||Online|
|Official website for SSG CGL result declaration||ssc.nic.in|
|Details present in the Tier I mark list||Name, Roll number, Category, Whether or not qualified for papers in Tier II|
|Combined Final Merit List Declaration||2-3 months after the entrance examination|
|Details present in the Combined final merit List||Roll Number, Name, Marks obtained (Irrespective of qualification)|
Dates for SSC CGL 2018
SSG CGL 2018 results are expected to be released 4-6 weeks after the particular Tier exam is completed. The exact dates will be announced in the official notification.
The important dates leading to the results declaration are given in the table below:
|SSG CGL 2018 Activity||Date (tentative)|
|SSC CGL tier -1 Exam date||June, 2018|
|SSC CGL tier -1 Results date||August, 2018|
|SSC CGL tier -2 Exam date||September, 2018|
|SSC CGL tier -2 result date||October, 2018|
|SSC CGL tier -3 date of exam||November, 2018|
|Date of skill test/interview/computer skill test||December, 2018|
|Combined Tier Results/ Final Merit List||2-3 months after entrance examination|
How to Check SSC CGL 2018 Results?
SSC CGL exam result for each Tier is declared separately. Once all Tier results are out, they are combined together to prepare a single SSC CGL merit list.
Candidates can check the result declared on the official website, www.ssc.nic.in.
Follow the given steps to check the Tier-wise SSC CGL results:
- Visit the official website of SSC.
- Under the Results heading, click on the ‘Combined Graduate Level Tier I Examination Result’.
- The roll number wise mark list is displayed in the PDF format.
- Candidates can search for their roll number to check if the list contains their name. If their name is present in the list, then they have cleared the cut off and are eligible for the next Tier.
Details on the Result List
Candidates can download the tier wise merit list from the official website and check for their roll number in that list.
The merit list contains the following information.
- Roll Number of the candidate
- Name of the Candidate
- Qualified for Paper 1 (Tier II), Paper 2 (Tier II), Paper 3 (Tier II), Paper 4 (Tier II)
For every paper of the next tier candidate has qualified, there is ‘Y’ marked to symbolise YES. Else, the field is left blank.
- Candidates who have opted to apply for the post of Junior Statistical Officer/Compiler will be considered for Paper 3 (Statistics) in Tier II.
- Candidates who have opted to apply for the post of Assistant Audit Officer will be considered for Paper 4 (General Studies Finance and Economics) in Tier II.
SSC CGL 2018 Merit List
Candidates who have successfully qualified and appeared for all the tiers of SSG CGL 2018 examination can check for the declaration of Final Merit list on the official website.
This final merit list is prepared by taking the performance of candidates in all the Tiers of the SSC CGL examinations.
How to Check SSC CGL 2018 Merit List?
- Visit the official website
- Find and click on the ‘Marks of Candidates-CGL’ link.
- PDF file containing the roll number wise marks list will appear. This file can be downloaded.
- Candidates can check for their results according to their roll numbers.
Details Present on the Combined Merit List
Candidates can download the combined final merit list after 2-3 months of the examination. This list will contain the details such as the roll number of the candidate, name of the candidate and the rank and overall marks obtained by the candidate.
The marks of candidates are displayed, irrespective of whether they have cleared the requisite cut off.
Tie Break Criteria
If two are more candidates have obtained the same overall combined score, the priority is given to the candidate who has scored more in the written test (Tier II).
- In case, the tie is still not resolved, performance of candidates in Tier II examination is taken into consideration and candidates are ranked accordingly in the merit list.
- If the tie still persists, marks obtained in Tier I of the examination are taken into account and then merit list is prepared accordingly.
- If candidates have performed exactly the same in all the Tiers of SSG CGL 2018 examination, the tie is resolved by comparing their birth dates. The older candidate gets the preference.
- In case candidates are exactly of same age, candidates are ranked alphabetically.
SSC CGL Answer Key
Official SSC CGL website will release the answer key. Candidates can check this answer key to get an idea about their performance in the examination.
Candidates can follow the given steps to check the answer key:
- Visit the SSC website.
- Find and click on the ‘Answer Key’ link.
- Candidates will be required to enter their Test Form Number and then click on Submit.
- The Answer key is displayed on the screen. This can be downloaded.
SSC CGL 2018 Tier I Cut off
1. Cut off marks required in Tier I for qualifying to Tier II for various categories is shown in the below table.
|Cut off marks||114.00||113.00||125.50||92.00||97.00||20.00||68.00||137.00|
SSG CGL Combined Cut Off
1. Cut off marks required in Tier I + Tier II for qualifying for all Interview Posts (other than Statistical Investigator/Compiler) for various categories is shown in the below table.
|Cut off marks Tier I + Tier II (Paper 1 + Paper 2)||373.00||359.25||411.00||358.00||344.75||253.00||332.00||430.75|
2. Cut off marks required in Tier I + Tier II for qualifying for the posts of Statistical Investigator/Compiler for various categories is shown in the below table.
|Cut off marks Tier I + Tier II (Paper 1 + Paper 2 + Paper 3)||468.25||523.00||554.75|
3. Cut off marks required in Tier I + Tier II for qualifying for all Non-Interview Posts for various categories is shown in the below table.
|Cut off marks Tier I + Tier II (Paper 1 + Paper 2)||345.00||327.50||387.00||255.00||323.50||210.50||259.00||410.25|