RBI Assistant Recruitment 2019 is conducted by Reserve Bank of India to recruit candidates into Assistant posts in various offices of the Bank. RBI Assistant 2019 Application form will be available on the official website i.e. www.rbi.org.in. It will be available till November 10, 2019. It can be filled through online mode.
|RBI Assistant 2019 Admit Card||RBI Assistant 2019 Exam Pattern||RBI 2019 Assistant Result|
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2019 prelims exam will be conducted on November 27 and 28, 2019. Main exam will be conducted on December 20, 2019. There are total 623 vacancies of Assistant posts. The exam will be held in offline mode (pan and paper-based). The pattern of both prelims and mains exams are different.
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2019 Highlights
|Conducting authority||Reserve Bank of India|
|Exam Category||National Level Exam/Recruitment|
|Vacancies||623 assistant post|
|Stage||3: Prelims, Main, Interview|
|Exam Date||November 27 and 28, 2019|
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
Important date to be kept in mind for the RBI Assistant 2019 examination is given below:
|Release of Application Form||October 18, 2019|
|Last Date of Registration Process||November 10 , 2019|
|Last Date of Online Fee Payment||November 10 2019|
|Last Date of Correction in Application Form||November 10, 2019|
|Admit card availability||November 16, 2019|
|Last Date to download admit card||November 28, 2019|
|RBI Assistant Prelims Exam Date||November 27 and 28, 2019|
|RBI Assistant Main Exam Date||December 20, 2019|
|Result declaration||April 2019 (Tentative)|
RBI Assistant 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualifications (As on 1st October 2019)
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks
- Knowledge of word processing on PC.
- Graduation degree from a recognized University
- Passed matriculation or its equivalent examination of the Armed Forces and rendered at least 15 years of defence service
Age Limit (As on 1st October 2019)
Minimum: 20 years old
Maximum: 28 years old.
|PwD (General)||10 Years|
|PwD (OBC)||13 years|
|PwD (SC/ ST)||15 years|
|Ex-Servicemen||To the extent of service provided by them to Armed Forces+ 3 years additional (Up to 50 Years)|
|Divorced women/Widows/Women judicially separated and not re-married||10 Years|
|Jammu and Kashmir residents in between the period 1st January 1980 to 31st December 1989||5 Years|
|Candidates, holding working experience of RBI||Years of Experience (Maximum 3 years)|
RBI Assistant 2019 Vacancies
Total of 623 Assistant post vacancies are available. Vacancies in each branch under each category are listed in the given table. For more information about this refer the RBI Assistant 2019 notification.
|Office||Vacancies||Vacancies in PwD||Vacancies in Ex- serviceman category|
|Kanpur & Lucknow||9||1||12||22||44||1||0||—||2||4|
|Thiruvananthapuram & Kochi||2||—-||4||7||13||0||1||—||1||1|
RBI Assistant 2019 Application Form
RBI Assistant 2019 Application Form is available on the official website i.e. www.rbi.org.in. It will be available till November 10, 2019. It can be filled through online mode. Application fee for RBI Assistant 2019 is given below
- General and OBC Candidate:- Rs. 450
- SC/ST/PWD:- Rs. 50
Steps to fill in the Application form
- Visit the official webpage i.e., www.rbi.org.in.
- Select the link ‘Click here for New Registration’.
- Enter all the details mentioned for.
- Click on submit.
- The registration number will be generated and sent to your registered mobile number and email id.
- Now find the link for login and login using this registration number.
- Complete the application form with the requisite details.
- Upload photograph and signature
- Click on final submit.
- Pay the requisite application fees.
- Download a copy of the application form after the final submission for future reference.
RBI Assistant Admit Card 2019
- RBI Assistant 2019 examination Admit card has been released on November 16, 2019.
- It is available in the official site www.rbi.org.in.
- The last date to download RBI Assistant Admit Card is November 28, 2019
- The candidate will not be allowed to sit without RBI Assistant 2019 examination Admit card.
- So, take multiple copies of the admit card
RBI Assistant 2019 Exam Pattern
The question paper pattern for the preliminary exam will be in the following format:
|Sr. No.||Section||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
The question paper pattern for the Main exam will be in the following format:
|Sr. No.||Section||No of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration (mins)|
Language Proficiency Test (LPT)
RBI Assistant Syllabus 2019
Basic 10th 11th and 12th Mathematics including profit and loss, percentage, number system, averages, ratios and proportions, speed and distance, time clock, calendars, analogies and distance, ages.
Data interpretation, number series, blood relations, odd series, coding, and decoding, seating arrangement, Distance and Direction, ranking.
Banking, Financial Awareness, Economics news, Current Affairs.
Ms Office, Windows OS, internet, Emails, Hardware etc.
RBI Assistant 2019 Result
- RBI Assistant 2019 Mains Result will be declared in April 2019 (tentative).
- The results can be viewed on the official website.
- Cumulative score of the preliminary exam, mains exam and the interview is considered to prepare the final merit list of candidates.
- Candidates are ranked on the basis of this and appointment letter will be given by RBI to these candidates
RBI Assistant 2019 Salary
- The Basic Pay is around Rs. 14,650/- per month.
- RBI assistants are also granted Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance, Transport Allowance etc.
- Including the allowances, the Gross Salary would be approximately Rs. 32,124/- per month.
RBI Assistant Exam 2019 Cut Off
RBI Assistant Exam 2019 cut off will be released by RBI after the exams. The cut off depends on various factors like difficulty of exam, number of candidates, etc. The cut off determines whether a candidate will be eligible or not. Previous year’s cut off is given below
|City||Category wise cut- off|
|Kanpur & Lucknow||119.00||97.00||97.00||101.50||119.75||–|
|Thiruvananthapuram & Kochi||128.75||97.75||NV||119.00||131.00||103.75|