OVERVIEW ABOUT SBI CLERK EXAM 2019:
SBI Clerk (Junior Associates) Exam is held by the State Bank of India to recruit candidates for Clerical Post in its different branches across the whole country. SBI Clerk (Junior Associates) 2019 facilitates the recruitment for the post of Junior Associates (JA). SBI Clerk is one of the most sought after bank exams today and a large number of aspired candidates appear for the same each year.
SBI CLERK EXAM 2019 NOTIFICATION:
State Bank of India (SBI) is going to conduct SBI Clerk Recruitment 2019 for recruiting the aspired candidates for Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) and Junior Agricultural Associates posts available in different branches of SBI. The official update for the recruitment of SBI Clerk is declared on January 19, 2019 tentatively. There will be a prelim and a main examination. Both the examinations are conducted through online mode. Candidates have to get desired scores in both the examinations with passing Marks to appear for the next round. After the prelim and main paper, candidates are required to appear for Group Discussion and then for a Personal Interview session. The final result will be declared in September 2019.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR SBI CLERK EXAM 2019:
Candidate should be Graduated in any stream from a government recognized institute and colleges or any university.
A aspired candidate should be the citizen of India
Any citizen of Bhutan/ Nepal/ Bangladesh who have a valid certificate showing that they have intention of settling permanently in India.
Minimum age: 20 years old
Maximum age: 28 years old
IMPORTANT DATES FOR SBI EXAM:
|Online Registration Starting Date||20.01.2019|
|Last date for Online Registration||10.2.2019|
|Release date for Admit Card||06.05. 2019|
|SBI Clerk Recruitment 2019 Preliminary Exam||23.06.2019, 24.06.2019, 30.06.2019|
|Result Declaration of Preliminary Exam||July 2019|
|Release of admit card for the Main Exam||23.07. 2019|
|SBI Clerk Recruitment 2019 Main Exam||05.08. 2019|
|Result declaration of Main Exam||August 2019|
|Admit card for Interview||August 2019|
|Date of Interview||August 2019|
|Date of announcement of final result||September 2019|
SBI RECRUITEMENT APPLICATION FORM:
The Application Form for SBI Clerk 2019 will be available from January 20, 2019 on the official website. The application mode will be online. The Application fee for:
- General and OBC- Rs.600/-
- SC/ST/PWD and Ex-servicemen- Rs.100/-
To apply for SBI Clerk 2019 follow the given instructions:
- Visit the official website of the SBI www.sbi.co.in.
- Click the link “Apply Online Here”.
- Fill in the application form with required details.
- Read carefully all the guidelines mentioned in the application form.
- Upload photograph and signature.
- Pay the required fee through challan or SBI Net Banking or any Credit/ Debit Card.
- Click on submit button.
- Download and view the application form.
- Take printouts of your application form.
- A registration confirmation SMS or e-mail will be sent to you.
ADMIT CARD FOR SBI CLERK EXAM:
- The SBI CLERK ADMIT CARD FOR 2019 will be released online in the official site.
- There will be a separate Admit card for each stage for the recruitment process.
- Aspirants can download their hall ticket by entering their specified registration number and password.
- The preliminary exam hall ticket is available from June 06, 2019.
- The admit card for SBI Clerk 2019 mains exam will be issued from July 23, 2019 to those candidates who would clear their preliminary exam.
SBI CLERK 2019
SBI CLERK 2019 PRELIMINARY EXAM PATTERN :
Total time alloted :- 1 hour
Total Questions : 100
For every right answer: +1 mark
Negative marking for wrong answer: -0.25
|S. No||TOPICS||No. Of Ques.||Maximum marks|
SBI Clerk Main Exam Pattern
Total time offered: 2 hours 40 minutes
Total question asked: 190
For every right answer in objective type question: +1 mark
Negative marking for wrong answer in objective type question: 0.25 .
|S. No||TOPICS||No. Of Qustions.||maximum marks|
|4||Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude||50||60|
SYLLABUS FOR SBI CLERK EXAM 2019:
Basic 10th 11th and 12th Mathematics including profit and loss, percentage, number system, averages, ratios and proportions, speed and distance, time clock, calendars, analogies and distance, ages.
Syllogism, Data interpretation, number series, blood relations, odd series, coding, and decoding, seating arrangement, Distance and Direction, ranking, Order and ranking, Making judgments, etc.
Vocabulary, synonyms, Antonyms, Word formation, Sentence completion, Comprehension – Theme detection, Deriving conclusions, Passage completion, Error detection, Passage correction, Sentence correction, Spelling – Grammar, Phrases, Idioms.
Knowledge of Current affairs, Sports, history, geography, culture, Indian constitutions, News related to Reserve Bank of India, Banking Awareness, Financial Awareness (Union Budget/ Railway Budget), Economics news
Basics of Marketing, Marketing Strategies, Market Segmentation, Marketing Management, Marketing Mix, Developing stage of organization, Brand Advertising, Products Life Cycle, 4 P’s and 4 C’s of marketing
Ms Office, Windows Os, the internet, and emails, hardware etc.
SELECTION PROCEDURE FOR SBI CLERK :
SBI Clerk Selection Procedure
The selection procedure includes two stages:
- Preliminary examination
- Online main examination
- Document Verification
The last step is document verification is followed after the final selection.
SBI CLERK RESULT:
The SBI CLERK Result will be declared on the official website of SBI. Appeared Candidates have to login with their certain registration number and password (birth date) to know about their exam result.
- The prelims exam results will be available on June 2019.
- The mains exam results will be available on August 2019.
- Results can be viewed in official site www.sbi.co.in
- The final list of result will be released after the interview in September 2019.