NTA will release CMAT Admit Card 2020 on the official portal (ntacmat.nic.in) from January 15 onwards. Candidates have to enter the issued application number and password to download the hall ticket.
- CMAT 2020 is scheduled tentatively for January 27 in two shifts (morning and evening).
- CMAT Registration 2020 is expected to start from November 12. Know More
- The exam will be conducted in CBT mode in a single day. CheckCMAT Exam Pattern
- In case a candidate has opted for a scribe, they must produce a valid photo id (original/photocopy) and an affidavit to prove the same.
- Along with the admit card, it is mandatory to carry a valid photo ID to the CMAT Exam Center.
Read on to know more about CMAT Admit Card, essential dates, exam day instructions, documents to carry, and other such details.
Highlights of CMAT Admit Card
|CMAT 2020 Admit Card Date||January 15, 2020|
|CMAT 2020 Exam Date||January 27, 2020|
|Mode of availability||Online|
|Admit Card can be downloaded from||ntacmat.nic.in|
|CMAT Admit Card can be accessed using||Email ID/ Application No. and Password|
|Details on CMAT Admit Card||Candidate and Exam Day details and instructions|
|Documents to carry on exam day||CMAT Admit Card and Photo ID|
|CMAT Helpline Deskemail@example.com (OR) 7042399521, 7042399525, 7042399526|
Steps to Download CMAT Admit Card
Candidates must follow these steps to download the hall ticket:
- Visit the official website of CMAT, i.e., ntacmat.nic.in.
- Click on the “Existing User” tab.
- Enter your email Id and password in the required spaces.
- Click on ‘Download CMAT Admit Card’ link.
- Take a printout of CMAT Admit Card 2020 and save it for future correspondence
It is to be noted that NTA will not send the admit card in hard copy, therefore candidates must download the same in online mode only.
Details in CMAT Admit Card
The credentials mentioned in the document are listed below:
- Name of the candidate
- Pin Number
- Date of Birth
- PWD Status
- Roll Number
- Exam Center
- Exam date and time
- Exam day instructions
Instructions on CMAT Admit Card
Candidates are advised to read the following instructions mentioned on the CMAT admit card:
- Carry your CMAT 2020 Admit Card and photo ID proof at the test center.
- Candidates shall report two hours before the commencement of the examination.
- Candidates shall not be permitted to enter in the examination hall/room after 08:30 a.m. in first shift and 01:30 p.m. in the second shift.
- Carry your stationary along, as the same will not be provided.
- Candidates will not be permitted to bring any personal items including any electronic gadget like wrist-watch, cell phones, calculators, etc.to the test center.
- Even if someone completes the exam before the scheduled end time, they will not be allowed to leave the exam hall. You can leave the exam hall only after the scheduled 3 hours of the exam is over.
Sample Copy of CMAT Admit Card
Discrepancy in CMAT Admit Card
If there is any discrepancy found in the details furnished on the CMAT Admit Card or candidates facing any problem in downloading it, they should contact to the CMAT Customer Care Support through phone or email from 8:00 AM to 10:00 PM.
Telephone No.:7042399521, 7042399525, 7042399526
What discrepancies can be reported?
- If your name is misspelled.
- If your PwD/DA status is incorrect.
- If a different test city is allotted rather than the one filled during CMAT Registration.
- If your photograph is not visible.
- If you are unable to download admit card despite successful registration.
Download Free CMAT Sample Papers
Documents Required on Exam Day
- Driver license
- PAN Card
- Voter ID card
- UID card or a notarized Affidavit with photo, signature, DOB and residential address (in English)
Note: If the name has been changed due to events like marriage, then a relevant document in its correspondence is required to present. Any of the following documents can be presented:
- Marriage Certificate/ Divorce Decree, Legal Name Change Document
- ST/SC candidates are required to bring valid caste certificate in original and photocopy (attested)
- Physically Disabled candidates are required to bring valid Disability certification in Original and photocopy attested