CMAT Exam Centres 2020: NTA will release the official list of CMAT exam centers once the notification is out. It is expected that there will around 89 exam cities (within India) where the management exam will be conducted.
- Candidates must select a maximum of 4 exam centers in the order of preference at the time of CMAT Registration.
- The final exam center details will be mentioned on CMAT Admit Card.
- The allocation of test city will be based on the availability of slots.
- Along with the hall ticket, candidates need to carry a photo id card to the exam center.
Read on to know more about CMAT exam center, steps to choose them and other instructions to be followed on the exam day.
List of CMAT Exam Centers 2020
The management exam will be conducted in CBT mode on a single day. Check CMAT Exam Dates
The table below lists the cities where CMAT 2020 will be held:
|Ahmednagar||Nellore||Kolkata||Bhilai/ Durg/ Bhilai Nagar|
|Bareilly||Nashik||Mumbai||Chandigarh/ Mohali/ Panchkula|
|Bhopal||Greater Noida/ Noida||Anand||Coimbatore|
|Thane||Pune||Gulbarga||Delhi/ New Delhi|
How to Choose CMAT Exam Center?
- Visit the official website of CMAT.
- While filling CMAT Application Form, choose up to four cities of your choice in the order of preference.
- Pay the requisite fee to complete the registration.
- No change will be possible in selecting the city after payment of fee.
Instructions for CMAT Exam Center 2020
Candidates appearing for CMAT should follow the given below set of instructions-
- Candidates must report to the CMAT test center at least 1 hour 30 minutes before the test.
- Along with CMAT Admit Card, carry an original valid Photo ID proof.
- Candidate will be given a sheet of paper for the calculation work. On completion of the test, they must return the sheets to the invigilator.
- Any kind of personal items such as wrist-watch, mobile, and calculators are not allowed inside the exam hall.
- Candidate will not be allowed to leave the examination hall before the scheduled end time.
- In case of any query, a candidate can contact Held Desk at Telephone Number: 022-66258304
- Visually Impaired or Cerebral Palsy candidates will get an hour extra to complete the exam.
- Visually Impaired or Cerebral Palsy candidates will be allowed to bring a Scribe/Reader.
CMAT 2020 Exam Center FAQs
Ques. What are the acceptable testing devices that I can bring to CMAT 2020 exam center?
Ans. Given below are the testing assistance that candidates may bring to the CMAT 2020 test centers on the prior request:
|Testing Assistance||Applicable for||Arranged by|
|Screen/Font Magnification||For Visually Impaired Candidates||Test Center|
|Abacus (without calculator)||For Visually Impaired Candidates||Candidate|
|Hearing Aid||For Hearing Impairment Candidates||Candidate|
|Wheel Chair||For Locomotors Disability/ Cerebral Palsy Candidates||Candidate|
|Scribe/Reader||For Visually Impaired / Cerebral Palsy Candidates||Candidate / Test Center|
Note:For Visually Impaired / Cerebral Palsy Candidates, scribe/reader will be arranged by test center only on the prior request.
Ques. What will be the time extension given to Visually Impaired or Cerebral Palsy candidates?
Ques. At what time I should reach for the exam?
Ans. 90 minutes prior to the test time, candidates should report. For the test beginning at 9.30 am, candidates must reach the test center no later than 8:00 AM.
Ques. I am a PWD candidate with low vision/ blindness/ cerebral palsy. What special accommodation will I be getting at CMAT Exam Centre?
Ans. Cerebral Palsy and Visually Impaired candidates are allowed to bring a Reader/ Scribe as per the scribe form mentioned on the CMAT 2020 website. Scribe facility can also be provided by NTA if the candidate request for the same.
Candidates will be given an opportunity to interact with the scribe provided before a day of the examination. After meeting with the identified scribe, the candidate will be required to submit an undertaking. Such candidates will also be provided with a time extension of 1 hour for Computer Based Test.
Ques. What is the identification documents that are required to be carried to the test center?
Ans. Candidates appearing for CMAT need to bring any of the following identification documents on the test day:
- Attested Copy of CMAT Application Form
- Admit Card with the recent passport size photograph pasted on it.
- At least 1 valid original (not photocopied / scanned copy) photo identification.
- The name on your photo ID must match with your name as entered in the CMAT application. Acceptable forms of photo identification types are limited to Driver’s license, UID card, Passport, Voter ID, PAN Card, or a notarized Affidavit (in English) with Signature, Date of Birth, Photo and Residential Address.
- Photocopies of the original documents will not be accepted. Candidates will not be permitted to take the test if photo identification is not presented.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST categories are required to bring their valid caste certificate in Original and an attested photocopy.
- Physically Disabled candidates are required to bring the valid Disability certificate in Original and an attested photocopy. Attestation of the document can be done by the institute’s head also.
Ques. Does the name need to match with the names appearing on the identification documents?
Ans. Yes. Your name needs to be exactly identical to the name on your class 10th Mark sheet or equivalent for candidates appearing for CMAT 2020.
Note: If the name has been changed due to events such as marriage, you must show the relevant documents such as Legal Name Change Document, Divorce Decree, Marriage Certificate, and submit its photocopy at the time of the examination and interview and at the time of joining a Programme at Institutes.
Ques. What are the permitted materials that I can bring with me to CMAT test center?
Ans. None. You will not be permitted to bring any personal items such as cell phones, calculators, or wristwatch to the CMAT test center.
Ques. Do I get any breaks during the conduct of test?
Ans. No, there will not be given any break during the test.
Ques. If I complete my exam before 3 hours, can I leave early from the test center?
Ans. No. Whether you have completed exam before time or not, you will not be allowed to leave the examination hall. You are allowed to leave the exam hall only after the scheduled time.
Ques. Will I be getting any sheet of paper for rough work and calculations during the exam or else I have to get it to the exam center?
Ans. At the CMAT exam center, each candidate will be provided with a scratch paper for calculation work. Rough work cannot be done on any other paper/sheet, as nothing will be allowed inside the center. On completion of the test, candidates will have to hand back all the scratch papers to the Invigilator.