XLRI will release the official XAT Exam Dates for 2020 session at the official website i.e. xatonline.in. The exam is tentatively scheduled for January 5 in CBT mode. Candidates in possession of a Bachelor’s degree from any recognised university/ institute are eligible to apply online before November 30, 2019.
- Candidates interested through GMAT can also register for XAT. Check XAT Eligibility
- The last date to submit the application form is one month from the release of the notification.
- For this session, there are nearly 46 cities (within India) where the management exam will be conducted. Check XAT Exam Center
XAT 2020 Registration Dates (Revised)
Registration for XAT exam will begin around August 20, 2019. The online forms will be released at xatonline.in. There are 4 major steps to apply for XAT 2019:
- XAT Registration
- Fill XAT Application Form
- Pay the application fee
- Upload the documents
The following table represents the important dates for XAT Registration
|Release of XAT Application Form||August 20, 2019|
|Last date to apply for XAT (without late fee: INR 1700)||November 30, 2019|
|Last date to apply for XAT (with late fee: INR 2000)||December 9, 2019|
Check XAT Registration for Foreign Candidates
XAT 2020 Admit Card and Exam Date
- Name of candidate
- Application number
- Date of examination
- Time of examination
- Test Center
- Course/ Program Name
Check 7 pointers to Check in XAT Admit Card 2020
The exam divided into 4 sections viz.
- Decision Making – 22 questions
- Verbal & Logical Ability – 26 questions
- Quantitative Ability and Data Interpretation – 27 questions
- General Knowledge – 25 questions
CheckXAT Exam Pattern
|Release of XAT 2019 Admit Card||December 20, 2019 (onwards)|
|XAT 2019 Exam Date||January 5, 2020|
|XAT 2019 Timings||10:00 am – 1:00 pm|
XAT Result Date
- The results for XAT will be released online at xatonline.in.
- Before the results are announced, the answer keys will be released in the 2nd week of January 2020.
- XAT Result can be checked by providing XAT ID, Date of Birth and security text.
- The result is declared in the form of scorecard which holds the percentile score and marks obtained in XAT question paper. Download FreeXAT Sample Papers
Qualifying candidates will then be called for XAT Selection Procedure, consisting of Group Discussion and Personal Interview rounds. These are organised by XLRI and other management institutes. Check out the following table for the tentative schedule for XAT result:
|XAT Answer Key releases in||Second week of January 2020|
|Release date of OMR answer sheet||January 31, 2020|
|Release date of XAT Scorecard||February 2020|
XAT Admission Schedule
- XAT Admission Process will commence after the declaration of XAT result, in February 2020.
- Each participating institute releases its shortlist at the official website for the admission.
- Selected candidates will be communicated individually to the authorities.
- The counselling procedure for XAT 2020will beconducted individually by XLRI and other management institutes accepting XAT Score.
Read more about XAT Selection Criteria