CLAT Admit Card 2019: The National Law University Odisha, Cuttack has issued the hall tickets of CLAT 2019 on May 13, 2019. The admit card can be downloaded from CLAT official website – clat.ac.in.
- Candidates have to enter login credentials – registration no. and password of CLAT 2019 to access CLAT e-ticket.
- NLU Odisha has scheduled the national level law entrance examination for May 26, 2019. As of now, no changes have been notified in the CLAT Exam Pattern.
- It is mandatory to carry a valid Photo ID along with the hall ticket on the examination day.
- This year, the pen-paper based examination will be conducted in approximately 40 cities across India. Check CLAT Exam Centers
From 2019, CLAT 2019 will be conducted in Offline (pen-paper) mode, notified NLU Consortium. Know more
Any discrepancy in the document must be reported immediately at the firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates failing to produce their hall ticket will not be allowed to appear for the exam.
Highlights of CLAT Admit Card
|Availability of CLAT Admit Card||May 13, 2019|
|Issuing Body||NLU Odisha, Cuttack|
|Mode of Availability||Online|
|CLAT Official Website||www.clat.ac.in|
|Details on Admit Card||Test taker and examination details|
|Acceptable Photo ID Proof||PAN Card, Driving License or Aadhar Card|
|Helpline Number||1800 419 2929 | 09446899010|
How to Download CLAT Admit Card 2019?
Step 1: Visit the official website i.e.clat.ac.in
Step 2: Navigate to the top right section to Login Page of CLAT 2019.
Step 3: Next, click on ‘CLAT Admit Card/ Hall Ticket’ tab.
Step 4: Enter Registered E-mail ID and password and Submit.
Step 5: Next, a drop down column will appear with ‘Assesment’, ‘Course’ and ‘Action’ as choices.
Step 6: Click on the “Generate” button. Check and download CLAT Hall Ticket.
Step 7: Take a print out and verify the details carefully.Note: Keep the document safely for future correspondence.
Details Mentioned in CLAT 2019 Admit Card
Discussed below are the particulars mentioned in it:
- Name – as indicated at the time of CLAT Registration, the same name of candidate appearing for the exam will be mentioned in the document.
- Father and Mother’s Name – it is the name of the candidate’s parents as provided at the time of filling the application form.
- Date of Birth – it is the date on which a candidate was born and should be same as mentioned in Class 10th passing certificate or any other official certificate issued in the name of the candidate.
- Application No. – the digits or application number generated and issued to the candidate at the time of registration.
- Roll Number – it is the responsibility of CLAT Committee to allot the roll number to the applicant.
- Program Name – it is the name of a law program for which the candidate is seeking admissions. The programs offered are three year LLB, 5-year Integrated LLB, and LLM Programs.
- Category applied under – name of the category to which the candidate belongs. Categories are General (Gen.), Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), Specially Abled Persons (SAP), Non Residents of India (NRI) etc. Check CLAT Reservation
- Photo and Signature – the photograph of the candidates which he/ she uploaded as per the guidelines defined by the authorities at the time of applying for CLAT 2019. Candidates have to sign with the date of examination in the presence of the invigilator and needs to be the same as of the specimen signature.
- Invigilator Signature – an empty box is provided in CLAT Admit Card where invigilator has to sign at in examination hall on the examination day.
- Exam Center City – it is the city where the Common Law Admission Test will be conducted on the scheduled date and time (May 26, from 3 to 5 pm).
- Exam Center Address – it is the address where a candidate has to report to appear or give the law examination.
- Exam Date and Time – it is the date and schedule on which NLU Odisha will conduct the exam.
- Reporting Time – the time when the candidate has to report at the venue or location on May 26.
- Exam Day Instruction – these are few guidelines and instructions that need to be followed strictly by all the candidates appearing for CLAT exam. The instructions are listed below:
In case, the photograph and signature are not properly visible on the admit card, then carry two printouts of the admit card. He/ she should paste his/her recent colour passport size photographs and sign them. Report at least one hour before the commencement of exam. Candidates will not be permitted to enter the examination hall after 30 minutes of the start of the examination. If any candidate is found using unfair means, he/she is liable to be debarred from taking the exam. Rough work is required to be done only on the space available on the exam booklet. All electronic gadgets like Mobile Phones, Electronic watches, calculator and other such equipment are prohibited.
CLAT 2019 Exam Pattern
Candidates who have downloaded their CLAT Hall Ticket should be aware of the exam pattern. No changes have been introduced in CLAT Exam Pattern. A brief about it is given below:
LL.B Sectional Distribution
|SUBJECTS||NO. OF QUESTIONS||MAXIMUM MARKS|
|English (including comprehension)||40||40|
|General Knowledge & Current Affairs||50||50|
|Elementary Mathematics (Numerical Ability)||20||20|
|Total||200 questions||200 marks|
LL.M Sectional Distribution
|SUBJECTS||NO. OF QUESTIONS||MAXIMUM MARKS|
|Rest of the topics like Contract, Torts, Criminal Law, International Law, IPR etc.||50||50|
CLAT Admit Card 2019 FAQs
Ques. I am not able to download my admit card for CLAT 2019. What should I do?
Ans. The reasons for failure in downloading the admit card could be:
- Entering wrong log-in credentials
- Submission of Application for CLAT was not successful
- Slow Internet speed
Ques. What documents are to be carried with CLAT Admit Card on the exam day?
- Voter Identity Card,
- Driving License,
- Passport, etc. or any other proof of identity issued by GOI and State Government.
Ques. If there is any discrepancy in CLAT Admit Card 2019, who should I contact for the same?
Ans. Before downloading CLAT Admit Card, candidates are advised to verify all the details mentioned on the hall ticket. In case of any discrepancy, the candidate should reach the CLAT Office:
E-mail ID – email@example.com
Helpline No. – 1800 419 2929 | 09446899010
Timings – 10:00 am to 05:00 pm on all working days
Ques. Who will issue CLAT Hall Ticket/ Admit card?
Ans. The admit card is issued by the conducting body of Common Law Admission Test. This year, NLU Odisha will hold the exam and will issue the document.
Ques. Is it fine to carry a black and white printout of CLAT Admit Card?
Ans. Yes, it is okay to carry a black and white copy of the document. There is no need to carry a coloured printout at the examination center.
Ques. How many exam centers are assigned for CLAT exam?
Ans. For this year, there are approximately 40 Exam Centres for the Common Law Admission Test. In case of any change in the number or venue of the exam then the authorities will notify all the candidates about the same.
Ques. Will I be issued any hard copy of the admit card?
Ans. No, no hard copy will be sent or issued to any candidate. Visit the official website of CLAT 2019 to download the document.
Ques. What should I do if I forget my Login ID and Password?
Ans. To retrieve the credentials, log in to your registered E-mail account to know the Login ID and Password. After successful registration, NLU Cuttack will send a registration confirmation mail, having your ID and Password. However, candidates can also click on the ‘Forgot Password’ option to re-generate a password and access the account to download the admit card of CLAT.