CTET 2019 Application Form has been made available at ctet.nic.in from February 5, 2019 to March 12, 2019 (Extended). To fill application form for CTET 2019, candidates have to perform 4 major steps- Filling Online Application Form, Uploading Images, Fee Payment and Downloading Confirmation Page. CTET 2019 will be conducted on July 7, 2019. Read CTET 2019 Syllabus
LATEST APPLICATION FORMS 2019
Latest: CBSE has opened a 7-day CTET Application Form Correction window from March 25 – April 1, 2019 for candidates to make any changes in the form.
- Candidates must check CTET 2019 Eligibility before filling the application form.
- Payment of INR 600 for one paper and INR 1000 for both papers will have to be made by general/OBC category candidates.
- Fees can be paid by debit/credit card or through e-challan submitted to any Syndicate of Canara Bank.
- Offline form correction will not be entertained by the authority.
- CTET 2019 is conducted in two Papers- Paper 1 and Paper 2. Check CTET Exam Pattern
- Applicants can choose 3 CTET Exam Centers according to their preference.
Download CTET Practice Papers Now!
CTET Application Form 2019 Dates
As per the latest notification of CTET 2019, the schedule of exam will be as follows –
|Online Application Form starts from
|February 5- March 12, 2019 (Extended)
|CTET 2019 Official Notification
|Application Fee can be paid upto
|March 15, 2019 (before 3.30.P.M.)
|CTET 2019 Information Bulletin
|Availability of CTET Admit Card
|Download Admit Card from ctet.nic.in
|CTET 2019 Exam Date
|July 07, 2019 (Sunday)
|Exam duration will be 180 minutes
|Check CTET Result online at ctet.nic.in
|CTET 2019 Certificates’ Dispatch
|Check CTET Merit List
How to Fill CTET Online Form 2019?
Candidates must login to ctet.nic.in to fill CTET Application Form 2019. Click on the link ‘Apply online’ and you will be redirected to an instructions page. Read all the basic instructions explaining the application procedure. After reading the instructions carefully, click on the link ‘Proceed to Apply Online’.
LATEST APPLICATION FORMS 2019
Step 1: Filling CTET 2019 Application Form
- Applicants must fill in all the details asked carefully.
- Click on the ‘Next’ button.
- There is also a ‘Reset’ button if you wish to edit the filled in information.
- After clicking on the ‘Next’ button, candidates will be directed to a Review Page.
- Once done, click on the ‘Final Submit’ button.
Candidates will be given a registration number. Theay must note down this number and keep it safe.
- Candidate’s particulars
- Examination Center
- Languages offered
- If Differently Abled
- Personal details
- College Institution
- Address and contact
- Security PIN
Step 2: Uploading Documents
The second step in filling CTET Application Form 2019 is to upload passport size photograph and signatures.
- Upload high quality scanned images of your latest photograph and signature.
- Photograph should be more than 10 kbs and less than 100 kbs in size; dimensions should be 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm.
- The signature size should range from 3kbs- 25kbs; dimensions should be 3.5 cm x 1.5 cm.
- Both the images should be in jpg/jpeg format.
Step 3: Payment of Application Fee
- Upon successfully uploading the scanned images of the photograph and the signature, you will be automatically directed to the payment page.
- Here either make the fee payment online through debit/credit card or download the e-challan to pay fee offline.
- E-challan will have to be submitted at any Syndicate Bank or Canara Bank.
Step 4: Print the Confirmation Page
- After making the payment, proceed to the page where you can download the Confirmation Page.
- One must keep this Confirmation Page along with a copy of the e-challan or the fee receipt safely.
The application fee varies with category and number of papers applied for. The table below summarizes the fee required to apply for CTET.
|Paper 1 or Paper 2
|Both Paper 1 and 2
|SC/ST/ Differently Abled
Details Required to Fill CTET Application Form 2019
Candidates must have the following documents and information ready at the time of filling and completing the online procedure.
- A high quality scanned image of candidate’s recent photograph in jpg/jpeg format.
- The prescribed dimension of the photograph is 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height) and the size of the file should be in between 10 kbs and 100 kbs.
- A high quality scanned image of candidate’s signature in jpeg/jpg format.
- The prescribed dimension of the signature is 3.5 cm (width) x 1.5 cm (height) and the size of the file should be in between 3 kbs and 25 kbs.
- Candidates must have his/her Aadhar number, credit/debit card details (in case of online payment), academic qualification details and valid email id, phone number and mailing address.
Retrieving CTET 2019 Registration Number
- In case one misplaces or loses this registration number after noting it down, they can retrieve the registration number by visiting the official site.
- Click on ‘Forgot Registration Number?’.
- After filling in essential details such as candidate’s name, mother’s name, father’s name and date of birth and selecting the category and papers applied (Paper I or Paper II or both), enter the security pin.
- Candidates will then be able to retrieve his/her registration number.
CTET Application Form Correction
Candidates must fill CTET Application Form 2019 carefully and try to avoid making errors while filling the form. It is advisable to cross check all the details filled in before the final submission of the form.
- However, there is scope for correcting the erroneous information provided.
- The Board has open a Form Correction Window from March 25,- April 1, 2019.
- Candidates can log into the official portal and make the corresponding changes within the specified time period.
- Candidates must provide the following information to make corrections:
- Registration number provided at the time of applying online,
- Date of birth,
- CTET application form fee and
- A security pin shown in the portal for making the changes.
The time period, wherein the online corrections are accepted, is mentioned in the official CTET 2019 information bulletin along with the schedule of the examination which is March 25 to April 1, 2019. Candidates must make sure that they submit all the corrections within this time period. Any attempts to change the wrong details after the given time period will be unsuccessful.
Candidates can contact the conducting authority in the following ways to get any kind of clarification and assistance regarding CTET 2019 Application Form, unsuccessful fee payment and correction window:
Joint Secretary (CTET), Central Board Of Secondary Education,
PS 1-2, Institutional Area, I P Extension,
Patparganj, Delhi-110 092
Phone No: 011-22235774, 22240104
CTET Application Form FAQs
Ques. What is the official link for CTET application form?
Ans. Application forms can be accessed at the official website of CTET at ctet.nic.in
Ques. What is the starting date to submit CTET Application Form 2019?
Ans. Online application for CTET will be made available from February 5 2019.
Ques. What is the last date to submit CTET 2019 Online Form?
Ans. The last date to submit CTET 2019 application form is March 12, 2019.
Ques. How can I make corrections in my Application form?
Ans. You will need to login in the official website of CTET and make corrections in the application form from March 25 to April 1, 2019.
Ques. When is the last date for making corrections in the application form?
Ans. The last date for making corrections in the online application form will be April 1, 2019.
Ques. When can I download the admit card?
Ans. CTET 2019 admit card can be downloaded from the website in June 2019
Ques. What is the procedure to apply for CTET 2019?
- Go to the official website ctet.nic.in
- Click on Apply for CTET Button
- If you are already registered in CTET, then use registration number.
- If you don’t have registration number then click on Proceed To Apply Online Button.
- Now Instruction page will open on screen. Read the instruction carefully or take a printout of it to get help before CTET form filling.
- Fill CTET 2019 Online Form. Fill all particulars will correct details carefully.
- After filling all details correctly, click on next and Upload passport size Image and signatures.
- NOW Deposit CTET application fee through e-challan/ Net banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card/ E-Banking.
- Now Take print out the confirmation page and send it to CBSE.
Ques. What are the details required during filling in the application form?
Ans. You will be asked Candidate particulars like-
- Candidate’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- preferred exam centre
- language medium
- personal details including Adhaar Card number, gender, caste category, status of qualifying exam, employment status, education details, candidate’s address.
Ques. Do I need to register before filling in application form?
Ans. Yes you need to register with your email id and phone number before online application. You will be given a registration number.
Ques. What do I do if I forget my registration number?
Ans. Click on the forgot registration number link. You will be asked your email id and other details after which your registration number will be resent to you.
Ques. How will I get my centre city?
Ans. Generally Board makes effort to allot centre in the city as per candidate’s first choice of exam city. However, Board reserves the right to allot any centre/city.
Ques. Do I need to pay exam fee at the time of application?
Ans. Yes. You need to pay the application fee at the time of filling in application form.
Ques. What is the mode of payment for application fee?
Ans. You can pay through e-challan/ Net banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card/ E-Banking.
Ques. Can I apply for CTET again if I had already qualified the CTET before?
Ans. Yes, there is no restriction.
Ques. Can I appear in Paper-I or Paper-II in different cycles?
Ques. Amount has been debited from my account but confirmation page is not generated?
Ans. Due to congestion on Server, sometimes online transactions are failed, resulting amount is deducted from the candidate’s account but not credited in Board’s account. Candidate has to again pay the fee either through online mode or challans so as to get her/his confirmation page. The failed transaction amount will be refunded within 10-15 working days to the concerned bank account.
Ques. What is the confirmation page?
Ans. Confirmation page shows that your application form along with fee has been received online to the Board. Confirmation Page shows all the particulars filled by the candidate during Online registration and according to the particulars filled and reflected in Confirmation Page, candidate will get the Admit Card.
Ques. After qualifying the CTET, am I eligible for getting the Job?
Ans. Qualifying CTET would not confer a right on any person for Recruitment/Employment as it is only one of the eligibility criteria for appointment.
Ques. If I qualify CTET, will CTET unit or CBSE provide me a Job?
Ans. CBSE is an Examination conducting body only. Providing job/employment does not fall under its jurisdiction.
Ques. What is the validity period of CTET certificate?
Ans. As per existing guidelines framed by NCTE, the validity period is 7 years.
Ques. Suppose I qualified one paper in February and second paper in September then what would be the duration validity of my certificate?
Ans. The Eligibility Certificate of each CTET is valid for 7 years from the date of declaration of the result. However, the result of each CTET is valid for its respective examination.
Ques. I made a mistake in my Name/Father Name/Mother Name/Correspondence Address/Category/Change in city of exam centre/Photo/Sign. What should I do now?
Ans. You can do online correction. The time period for online correction is announced along with schedule of examination. Therefore, candidate should read the Information Bulletin carefully. During Online correction period, a candidate can login into the Website and make corrections. Line for online corrections remain functional and closes as per schedule mentioned in Information Bulletin. No change will be accepted through offline mode i.e. through fax/application or by email etc. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained. Please note that no request for any change in particulars will be accepted under any circumstances after the specified date for online correction is over. After making correction, candidate should ensure that he/she has downloaded the revised Confirmation Page. Previously generated Confirmation Page will be no longer valid once the corrections are made during specified period.
Ques. The Fees has been submitted in Bank but still it is shown as “Fee Not Received”. What Should I do?
Ans. If your confirmation page is not generated, please contact to your concerned Bank Branch for the details and send us a scanned copy of bank challan having stamp of the concerned bank.
Ques. What is the provision for issuance of duplicate documents?
Ans. Send the duly filled duplicate application form along with required documents.